I need constructive criticism

Hello guys i made a video on wortox. I wanna make a lot more videos on dont starve together, i dont really like my first video im gonna be honest. I want to make good videos so i need feedback, every little thing will help (Im sorry if this wasnt supposed to be posted here i couldnt find another place). Thanks a lot. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuxUEKFtUAM

The editing is solid, as Canis said, but the English is hard to understand.  Besides that, though I think you could have covered a bit more of what Wortox is capable of, like using his soul hops to dodge attacks with invincibility frames.  While the video was good on it's own, I think it shows a lot of potential.

Again, the English is a little hard to understand, but if you continue these it will only improve naturally. One thing I really enjoyed was the fast pacing, as it was straight to the point unlike many other showcasing videos of Don't Starve, with an exception being the long pause between 1:16 to 1:28, which breaks the pacing in my opinion.

Along with this, the small details such as soul gain from players and characters being different is pretty interesting to go over. I would suggest in future character spotlights that you try to go more of these if possible, along with general game play tips for that character.

I like your video, I'm not English and I understand what you want to represent for the capabilities of Wortox, so your "bad english" only came to me via comments. You taught me one thing, or three, that Wortox can take the souls of other characters, that Wx has no souls, and that he could take 2 souls to Webber (logical since they are two in one body)

I didn't know that about Webber! I guess it's cause it's the soul of the spider and the kid.

A lot of people are pointing out your English, so I just wanted to mention that some of my favourite Don't Starve Youtubers had issues with that as well, like Helicalpuma and Razinghel, but they get a lot better with practice, so don't worry about it!

Also, I understood like 99% of what you were saying, so it's not even that big of an issue. Grammatically there's nothing wrong, it's just your pronunciation can be a bit too fast sometimes.

My other suggestion would be to maybe add how YOU use the character and what you think about it, just to give the video a more personal touch and differentiate it from other guides. 

But overall, really solid! Look forward to seeing more!

15 hours ago, Canis said:

The editing is really solid, however it's hard to understand your English at some points.

Thanks a lot everyone. I thought sound was bad but didn't expect it to be this bad, i will make sound quality better and try to have clearer english.

11 hours ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

A lot of people are pointing out your English, so I just wanted to mention that some of my favourite Don't Starve Youtubers had issues with that as well, like Helicalpuma and Razinghel, but they get a lot better with practice, so don't worry about it!

Which is one of the reasons i wanna do this because i want to improve my speaking. I really didn't want to post this video but if i didn't i wouldn't even make a second one. I wanted to make like informative guides but i know my video fell a little lackluster. I have a better idea for the next video and i think (hope) it will be better than this. I will post it here too so you guys can give this crucial information. I'm very pumped right now to do more videos thanks to you guys.

you got 5 comments here and you have 5 subs on youtube. good job guys :)

now you have 6

your soul stats at min 1:25 arent so good. 1 soul never gives health and sanity at the same time. but if you look at the stats you can think it does. you showcase it later but still....

you could make an "or" between the stats for better understanding

Archived