New biomes and other new stuff

9 minutes ago, Timpressive said:

When the new content is released, will it just appear in my existing world or will I have to make a new one? I know other updates work this way but wasn't sure since this one will be prettt big probably.

I read in another topic that we will have to make a new world, seems to have already been confirmed by the developers, by the size of the update the old worlds will not support the update. But until getting to the PS4 gives time to play a lot still

Yeah, I mean, your map is not going to magically expand to add new biomes. 

It could add new stuff like bee queen's spawn, new mobs, etc... But not a new patch of map (it could only do this in a separate "island" like the atrium did, via wormhole or whatnot). 

Yeah this makes sense now that I think about it, I just hadn't considered it yet and it's a little heart breaking to have to say goodbye to my 2000+ day city I've built haha

Ah well, here's to another 2000 days! :wilson_wink:

9 hours ago, keats95 said:

Yeah this makes sense now that I think about it, I just hadn't considered it yet and it's a little heart breaking to have to say goodbye to my 2000+ day city I've built haha

Ah well, here's to another 2000 days! :wilson_wink:

Hey! You're the one with all the highscores in BeatSaber. I'm getting reeeaaaal tired of seeing your name above mine but I'm not good enough to do anything about it. 

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Hey! You're the one with all the highscores in BeatSaber. I'm getting reeeaaaal tired of seeing your name above mine but I'm not good enough to do anything about it. 

Ahaha I'm really sorry about that, if it's any consolation I grew up playing piano so I have an excellent sense of rhythm about me. ;) Such a brilliant and addictive game though right?!

On 3/30/2019 at 9:32 AM, Marco BR said:

I read in another topic that we will have to make a new world, seems to have already been confirmed by the developers, by the size of the update the old worlds will not support the update. But until getting to the PS4 gives time to play a lot still

Can you show me the link to confirmation?

Archived