Will I get Wortox skins without him unlocked?

9 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

I don't have the intention of getting Wortox just yet, I want to see what other characters come out before buying. Before he is unlocked, am I still eligible to receive Wortox specific skins (Heads etc.)?

You can't.

They are specially Weavable - Elegant rarity ( the event and holiday changed to this too  but lets not confuse you )

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

You can't.

They are specially Weavable - Elegant rarity ( the event and holiday changed to this too  but lets not confuse you )

I don't see why that would be a problem. Winona's skins are Weavable - Elegant and those still drop.

If I were to guess I would say no, since the skins are not weavable until you unlock Wortox, but this kind of question is best left to a dev or at least answered after having gotten dev confirmation at one point.

Can confirm. Just got The Uncorrupted from daily gift but I don't own Wortox at all...

(why klei why must you taunt me like this??)

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

Currently Wortox's skins are dropping, whether or not this stays the case forever is yet to be determined, but for the moment, they are dropping.

so i can unweave 2 or more Wortox Skins to get the character, sounds fun :) 

19 hours ago, PeterA said:

Currently Wortox's skins are dropping, whether or not this stays the case forever is yet to be determined, but for the moment, they are dropping.

Can you send a woven Wortox as a trade thru steam or are all weaveable characters Loyal rariety ?

Archived