Only a single hound

So skyworthy to a new ROG world and its been 57 days according to the ROG calendar, even though my hamlet says 512. Problem is hounds waves are more like hound wave, as in only a single hound.

Anyone else seen this? I don't muck with my world settings so this shouldn't happen.

(copying to bugs)

9 hours ago, lemmethink said:

So skyworthy to a new ROG world and its been 57 days according to the ROG calendar, even though my hamlet says 512. Problem is hounds waves are more like hound wave, as in only a single hound.

Anyone else seen this? I don't muck with my world settings so this shouldn't happen.

(copying to bugs)

I've had this bug happen to me before hamlet was a thing I'm pretty that happens when you merge worlds and then reset one of them.

Just now, MWY said:

so one world resets while the other remains the same time as before?

world hopping is weird if you reset in shipwrecked your rog caves, and ruins will be reset. Same kind of thing with shipwrecked reseting your rog world will reset your volcano in shipwrecked. What I think happens is your rog/sw world hound count gets synced with the other worlds, sometimes it just cancels hound waves entirely as soon as you link a world your game becomes infinitely more buggy. 

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

world hopping is weird if you reset in shipwrecked your rog caves, and ruins will be reset. Same kind of thing with shipwrecked reseting your rog world will reset your volcano in shipwrecked. What I think happens is your rog/sw world hound count gets synced with the other worlds, sometimes it just cancels hound waves entirely as soon as you link a world your game becomes infinitely more buggy. 

maybe that is why Klei is taking time to take out updates, bugs like these can be hard to fix considering World resetting and multiple Worlds inside worlds (caves, ruins, volcano etc) becoming effected differently.

maybe worlds only passing time when we get inside them would fix this but Caves and Ruins etc won't work properly as intended then.

(probably the entire reason why DST has 2 servers running simultaneously with one running caves and other overworld so as to prevent desync) 

Waves were stuck before I entered the volcano or used skyworthy or seaworthy.Also after I used seaworthy to get to rog it started during winter then I left and when I came back rog was set to day 1 with Maxwell near me and 2 Lucy.Does the Tiger Shark spawn like waves when you are at the sea?He was stuck and I used a cutlass supreme on him with no use.

I'm having the 1 hound waves in my RoG world, I haven't reset any other. I haven't even used Seaworthy yet (unless I'm confusing playthroughs, but let's say I'm 80% sure I haven't here). Only the caves, and the issue started after leaving the caves

Archived