Releaseready?

black.PNG.b2a9e13f2ca317d92ede9a3a7aec7bae.PNG

16 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

I am playing a game called oxygen not included not flea circus i dont want to watch all dupes all the time so they dont make something wrong having to watch them every step is just very annoying, and its fine for a beta not for release.

Dear Sir / Mam Rainbowdesign.
When you quote, quoted text is black. Hard to read, without "marking" it.
I would really like, when you would do a "Oozinators QoL MK1" and leave quotes standard colored, or something with contrast, or buy me a new pair of eyes.

b0f4d1dd85a5b2d3ac8ba151b237ecf3d0ab337b

On 3/24/2019 at 1:58 AM, lilibat said:

You guys don't play many AAA games do you?  They release with more problems than ONI has had for a while. 

I do play them and I fully agree with you. The quality of the ONI code base, design and gameplay is exceptionally good. Of course, there are always some complainers that want any difficulty removed, but one of the strengths of ONI is that there is a steep but manageable learning curve. And there are many solutions for the same problem. Makes for excellent replayability, which almost no AAA title has these days.

On 3/24/2019 at 9:19 AM, Oozinator said:

I would really like, when you would do a "Oozinators QoL MK1" and leave quotes standard colored, or something with contrast, or buy me a new pair of eyes.

I use a the dark night mode for firefox plugin. I dont change anything about that quotes in terms of color and i always have a heart for people that have troubles to see, but for this you need to talk to klei about that not to me.

If games were only released in an absolutely perfect state, we sure would not have many games...

And like #2 already said, please do not shift all blame onto others and being so petty is unsightly.

On 24.3.2019 at 9:19 AM, Oozinator said:

buy me a new pair of eyes.

I've got a wide assortment of eyes for very cheap, buy now and regret later!

Fish Eyes, Cyclops Eyes (who says you can only have one?), Bug Eyes, Dragon Eyes, Anime Eyes (very wide color selection), Eyes that will always see through clothes, and skin...

Though I am out of normal human eyes, no supply, no demand.

2 hours ago, Rainbowdesign said:

I use a the dark night mode for firefox plugin. I dont change anything about that quotes in terms of color and i always have a heart for people that have troubles to see, but for this you need to talk to klei about that not to me.

Eyes to look through clothes would be only interesting when working at the nursery school and not at the senior residence "golden rivers"..

Balancing aside, the fact that I have to reload the game every 30 minutes because something breaks is the reason why this game is not ready for release. I love Klei and they have put a lot into this game; but there are way too many bugs. I'm really concerned about non-community reactions.

Archived