Werebeaver drowns in Hamlet

Woodie says that he can t swim when he gets on a boat.Seems he only does that in Hamlet.Transforming in werebeaver during full moon on a boat will make the werebeaver drown.Wilba seems to stay wilba and not turn if she s on a boat.This may be unintended.Also Woodie will turn werebeaver during aporkalypse until it stops so this is infinite resurrects.Is that how it s intented?

1 hour ago, Namelessgamer said:

In shipwrecked he doesn’t drown, instead he will wake in the nearest land with enough material to build boat.

Yeah so why he drowns in Hamlet?Also werebeaver can stay on boats in SW during full moon but can t row them.It s hard to do it since it requires some actions to be done but it works.

34 minutes ago, leexklei said:

Yeah so why he drowns in Hamlet?Also werebeaver can stay on boats in SW during full moon but can t row them.It s hard to do it since it requires some actions to be done but it works.

From the wiki

In the Shipwrecked DLC, the Werebeaver cannot swim. Turning into a Werebeaver while Woodie is on a Boat, will result in the boat being destroyed and the Werebeaver to sink. Woodie will then respawn the next day in the closest island with enough materials to build a Log Raft.”

Do you die in hamlet as wearbeaver if you drown?

Yes.In SW he sinks then swim to the nearest land and transform.In hamlet he drowns leading to Woodie transforming in water then he drowns.It s not hard to not be on boats during full moon but it should be changed.Also there are more things with him.Full moon persists after you transform from werebeaver and so on.

2 minutes ago, MWY said:

I drowned as Wigfrid while in a Cork boat during night with a single attack from Charlie while I was trying to make torch,

Hamlet Ponds are very unforgiving in Hamlet.

No,  its just the boat thats terrible

Like everything made from cork xD

8 hours ago, MWY said:

Yeah I know but even grass suit doesn't get you killed instantly from a single Charlie swipe....that means Ponds are death trap at the moment.

The thing is

Charlie deals 100dmg

Grass suit is an armor so it reduces dmg taken to your own health,  which usually is higher than Charlie's dmg. 

While boats aren't affected by armor,  so cork canoe (80 hp!)  gets one shooted . 

9 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

The thing is

Charlie deals 100dmg

Grass suit is an armor so it reduces dmg taken to your own health,  which usually is higher than Charlie's dmg. 

While boats aren't affected by armor,  so cork canoe (80 hp!)  gets one shooted . 

that is why its very dangerous over all,

I mean even in the most hostile places you aren't that easily killed *one shotted* by charlie or anything else, you at least get a one chance.

For example lets say facing any of the bosses, you can survive a single hit from them at least.

and in a place like Ruins you can still survive after an attack from anything  but in Hamlet ponds your screwed by just getting smacked by charlie.

22 hours ago, MWY said:

I drowned as Wigfrid while in a Cork boat during night with a single attack from Charlie while I was trying to make torch,

Hamlet Ponds are very unforgiving in Hamlet.

Nope imo you should have checked a torch by dusk... Don't blame ponds for bad planning 

18 hours ago, MWY said:

that is why its very dangerous over all,

I mean even in the most hostile places you aren't that easily killed *one shotted* by charlie or anything else, you at least get a one chance.

For example lets say facing any of the bosses, you can survive a single hit from them at least.

and in a place like Ruins you can still survive after an attack from anything  but in Hamlet ponds your screwed by just getting smacked by charlie.

by the sound of it, you could just *not* use a cork canoe. Looking at it, Basically any other boat other than the canoe can survive a hit from Charlie, excluding the surf board. Even the two rafts are only brought down 2/3 of the way HP wise.

12 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

by the sound of it, you could just *not* use a cork canoe. Looking at it, Basically any other boat other than the canoe can survive a hit from Charlie, excluding the surf board. Even the two rafts are only brought down 2/3 of the way HP wise.

I'm meaning by the fact that such a small mistake can get you killed so easily compared to soo many other things being 100 times more dangerous then this that still allow you to survive after one mistake (hit).

6 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Nope imo you should have checked a torch by dusk... Don't blame ponds for bad planning 

I'm not blaming, I'm just pointing out that they are dangerous in that regard from my own experience.

Archived