Conductive wire broken

I have a conductive wire connecting a steam turbine and a 4K transformer. I really don't understand transformers well. But I believe the wire shown in the image below shouldn't be breaking due to overload as it is on the 'power producers' side of a transformer. Maybe someone can explain. Yes, the wire is made of steel and it says broken 'due to circuit overload'.

Also, I have the exact same setup at a different spot and it hasn't ever broken.

broken.thumb.JPG.343a7fd0c800ea600d82d4942e234970.JPG

the same thing happen on my far away transformer setup that my small transformer output could overload a conductive wire.
just randomly connecting transformer/small transformer with consumer with each other ....once it hit 3kW the bug will come out

Incidentally, if you connect two small transformers with a 1kW wire (e.g. to have a battery and a larger consumer behind that), it sometimes breaks too, although it should not. I guess the dreaded rounding errors are hard at work again to bring us this experience.

Archived