Klei give me something to hold me over!

Klei can we please please please get a sneak peak at the new content? Even if it just a screenshot or a more in depth description?

Just something... anything to hold us over till mid April!

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME! :D

Still love you anyway <3

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Jam, they just gave you a daily drop just the other day.:wilson_ecstatic:

I'm confused... are you talking about the daily skins? haha I have been pretty lucky with them so far. If your talking about something else... im lost haha

We just got Winona and her new animated short this week!!! I highly doubt we will get another teaser this soon. The new character and possibly the first new twitch skin will be likely be this month as well. We already know Willow is up next and probably won't see her rework till right before like Winona. 

1 minute ago, VexTheHex said:

We just got Winona and her new animated short this week!!! I highly doubt we will get another teaser this soon. The new character and possibly the first new twitch skin will be likely be this month as well. We already know Willow is up next and probably won't see her rework till right before like Winona. 

I'm talking about the new stuff. Like i said anything, even just a more detailed description would be amazing. Plus it would get people even more hyped for the update.  Winona's update is what is making me ask. I'm crazy hyped and just need a little something to hold me over! :D

Also new Twitch skins are great and all. but it just a skin at the end of the day haha

Archived