Update?

Alright i know that devs HATES when people ask for an ETA on an update for their game but.

I'm just becoming a little bit irritated when haven't heard anything since the roadmap. its been 4 weeks since then and 5 weeks since the last big update. That's not usual compared to the update schedule. It's pretty much a guessing game at this point at which thursday is going to be the big day. We don't really have a countdown unlike like the other updates except the wormwood one. This also creates false hype when you think and update will be out because its pretty much the normal DS update shedule. I'd be fine if we didn't get an update yesterday with some information saying that its not ready yet, or we'll have to wait next week. 

Maybe i do have a little bit of anger in me because of it, so i'm sorry if it sounds that way. I just want some information how the development is going. Or i guess i'm just whining too much and I should just let Klei do their thing behind the scenes.

if your new here, then you must have realised by now that Klei has a feature of not keeping up with their schedule.

but its not bad at all like some other AAA companies 
(*cough* EA, Bethesda, UBI Soft *cough*) 

because Klei always deliverer what they say, but not on time mostly

So I suggest you consider patience as your best friend and wait for them to do their best.

I am quite happy and thankful of them that they still listen to the community and provide as needed.

5 minutes ago, MWY said:

if your new here, then you must have realised by now that Klei has a feature of not keeping up with their schedule.

but its not bad at all like some other AAA companies 
(*cough* EA, Bethesda, UBI Soft *cough*) 

because Klei always deliverer what they say, but not on time mostly

So I suggest you consider patience as your best friend and wait for them to do their best.

I am quite happy and thankful of them that they still listen to the community and provide as needed.

I'm far from new actually. But from what i've seen Klei always delivers at the right time? Or have i missed something. if something is delayed they have usually spoken to us about it. but here its just been silence so far.

I actually do feel a little bit annoyed today.. jeez. maybe i should just relax a little bit because i am very very thankful for klei but here i just sound like an annoyed child.

53 minutes ago, bugsmand said:

I'm far from new actually. But from what i've seen Klei always delivers at the right time? Or have i missed something. if something is delayed they have usually spoken to us about it. but here its just been silence so far.

I actually do feel a little bit annoyed today.. jeez. maybe i should just relax a little bit because i am very very thankful for klei but here i just sound like an annoyed child.

Well it's your own choice, from my own experience I just don't get hyped that much until they release it.

I also play other games to pass time waiting for it.

Maybe it's because I'm old that is why.

1 hour ago, Computer-7 said:

Valve.

Valve hasn't made a game in 10 years so they don't qualify for a triple A title anymore...I don't think they even qualify as Game Developers anymore. 

and I personally think Klei is more similar to Valve in terms of handling their development release timing.

21 minutes ago, MWY said:

Valve hasn't made a game in 10 years so they don't qualify for a triple A title anymore...I don't think they even qualify as Game Developers anymore. 

and I personally think Klei is more similar to Valve in terms of handling their development release timing.

first artifact

2nd I was more talking about how valve never says anything about what there doing or making

3rd https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time 

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

first artifact

2nd I was more talking about how valve never says anything about what there doing or making

3rd https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Valve_Time 

Well its still better then those other 3 which ruin their products, torture their users and pretty much act like a greedy evil corporation.
(EA has literally earned the status as the MOST worst type of company in existence and to be used as an example for others)

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

ahem...

the roadmap said APRIL.

They expect to get the content out in phases throughout of march, though its possible also through the start april if they can't phase it all out through march.

Archived