The PS4 shop

So I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, I just can’t blow off the thought. Whenever the PS4 gets the shop, (hopefully on March 7th), are all the 11 chests available on steam, (snowfallen, gorge, forge, etc) going to be available on PlayStation? Console gets second handed all the time and I hope that this time we can get treated at least, somewhat like steam? I trust these developers, they’ve been making great strides for console, like gorge, and I hope when can get the 11 chests too. (These skins are hard to get, so it would be fantastic) an official answer would be fantastic, Thanks!

That is actually my question too. 

I want to know if we are going to get everything that it is already on steam's store,I hope so, but who knows. 

I am interested in the Forge one, you know, with the armor and weapon reskins. 

We were limited by how much we can get in all in one go. We're working toward making everything available that is on Steam, however we aren't able to get everything in with this update alone. We will have more info when the update comes out.

39 minutes ago, JoeW said:

We were limited by how much we can get in all in one go. We're working toward making everything available that is on Steam, however we aren't able to get everything in with this update alone. We will have more info when the update comes out.

I would like to know if The Forge Skins will be available, I want so much, and if they are not available for sale ... I will have to unravel a lot to get .... before they leave

Well, if the forge skins aren’t there, they’ll be in soon after, I trust

I think it might be done by how big the package’s are? Biggest ones were left out? Or maybe it was by date and gorge skins and belongings won’t be there? We can’t tell until Thursday

I just noticed this on steam, are console’s gonna get the bundles too? I noticed the magmatic bundle and it was a steal, so will that come too?

Archived