The (Semi) Annual Buff the Beaver Topic

That's right Klei, I'm back to chew you guys out again for not fixing the Werebeaver after all this time once again.  And because I didn't make a topic last year, this one has to be super long and extra angsty to get my point across, and we can start by talking about...  Oh, hold on, I need to read the Roadmap first, probably more one-time events and nothing new, leaving us dry again.

Wait, w h a t

Sweet goodness, you nuts are FINALLY going to do it.  After all the threads made, ideas suggested, concept mods created... You're finally going to go fix the old characters.  I honestly don't know what to say.  Damn.  Well, if you need any ideas on how the beaver/Woodie could get fixed, please go read some of those old thread topics, there was some really good ideas in there.  I'm really hoping you guys do this right, I don't think I could handle the sadness if you guys went and wrecked Woodie/Beaver a second time.  Best of luck to you guys, thank you for finally taking the right step to improve the game.

Archived