I played do not starve, I had a lot of fun. Thanks to the Italian youtuber "TheLoneGamer" I saw this game "oxigen not included" and I immediately bought it. But when finally started and created a world freezes with white screen, I hope you can help me

p.s

I do not know if I have already written the same letter

my computer:

gpu: nvidia geforce gtx 1050 ti

cpu: amd ryzen 5 1400 quad-core processor

memory: 8gb

gpu: driver version 23.21.13.9135

operating system: microsoft windows 10 (pro 64 bit)

wath is the standard Oxigen Not Included troubleshooting?

I am not sure about the driver version you listed. According to the official nvidia page, the latest driver is Version:419.17 (https://www.nvidia.de/Download/driverResults.aspx/143330/de). So in case you did not already update your driver to the latest version, this would be the first step.

You could also try to update the required frameworks (directx & .net framework, i suppose) to the latest versions.

Maybe one of these steps is able to solve your problem.

In general, your thread is a bit counterproductive. If anybody has the same problem as you, he will not be able to team up with your request or research the topic in retrospect by the title "Hello Klei". Also - while interesting - the back-story about how you discovered oni clutters your problem request (which is only 1 sentence, with close to zero information). Maybe you can take these aspects into account when posting again.;)

Also remember to report back, once you found a solution to your problem.

As stated above more info is needed...

Is this a laptop? in any case make sure the game is using the Nvidia GPU.

EDIT to add...

Have a look at the "output_log.txt" file, and or upload it here so others can have a look see. 

The file is in your "user name AppData "folder... mine is here>>C:\Users\your user name here\AppData\LocalLow\Klei\Oxygen Not Included 

21 minutes ago, Creepermagick said:

is a desktop pc, I tried to install the driver and I had to send it to computer assistance, now I have the previous ones. I did not understood how to change the name

output_log.txt

You should NOT! change the foldername, he gave an example where to search your files.
Why computer assistance for driver update?
"Found player prefs resolution, overriding with that
Reapplying a resolution of 1920x1017 "
Strange res..

14 minutes ago, Creepermagick said:

is a desktop pc, I tried to install the driver and I had to send it to computer assistance, now I have the previous ones. I did not understood how to change the name

output_log.txt

Installed new drivers is very straight forward and don't need to send it again to an IT guy , just download the drivers from the nvidia website and run it. 

HI, ..Sorry for misunderstanding. you don't need to change the name, just use your name so you can find the correct folder (which you did) as you posted the LOG.

At the end of the log you posted we have this...

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:
 * C:/Users/roberto/AppData/Local/Temp/Klei/Oxygen Not Included/Crashes

So their may be another crash report to look at.

According to the LOG you have it in Windowed mode so that is reason for ODD screen size.

DId it ever work?

Archived