Jump to content

Nerf rabid beetle health to 50 so tentacle spike take one hit to kill them


Recommended Posts

Surprised to find out they have 60 health, not 50 :(

Tentacle spike take 2 hits to kill them, that mean it's bad to use weapon on them. Remember just stalking stick only need 3 hits to kill one, so might as well use that to kill them instead. Tentacle spike definitely need to take 1 hit to kill them, so please nerf their health to 50! They eliminate Spider Monkeys really badly!

 

Also, buff spider monkey damage (anywhere from 50 - 80 seems good) and their silk drop please! They only deal measly 20 damage default, why?! They are big gorillas!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Charsis said:

Also, buff spider monkey damage (anywhere from 50 - 80 seems good) and their silk drop please! They only deal measly 20 damage default, why?! They are big gorillas!

Funny thing. They already were buffed. 

Spoiler

image.png.d5334155dc3d02e76f64658541fd4c0f.png


They've been doing 60 damage for a long time now.

Side note, I don't feel they should be nerfed, at all. Why would Beetles need to be nerfed even further? Cocoons die off after the season ends, and all the Beetles die after a 1 day lifespan. 

EDIT: don't use the Wiki. At all. Ever. It's beyond outdated, half the stuff there seems to be rather... odd. And they're missing out on a lot of content, such as Ballphin houses and whatnot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh cool! But I told the reason rabid beetle should have 50 not 60 health; tentacle spike deal 50 damage, so it means it take two hits to kill them with it, a weapon that is powerful and not average! Spear and Halberd take 2 hits to kill beetle as well that is why they need to have 50 health!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, Angel_Octoling said:

Side note, I don't feel they should be nerfed, at all. Why would Beetles need to be nerfed even further? Cocoons die off after the season ends, and all the Beetles die after a 1 day lifespan. 

EDIT: don't use the Wiki. At all. Ever. It's beyond outdated, half the stuff there seems to be rather... odd. And they're missing out on a lot of content, such as Ballphin houses and whatnot.

even further? they haven't been nerfed yet!

beetles multiply like crazy and I personally haven't seen them despawn.. they just stay dormant until u are kinda close and then they start attacking the nearest enemy

cocoons don't "die." They hold beetles inside and after one day the beetles will hatch.. Also Great leafy Stacks spawn catcoons regardless of player proximity.. that's why beetles kill off everything around them if you don't control their numbers..

On 3/1/2019 at 1:13 AM, Charsis said:

Surprised to find out they have 60 health, not 50 :(

Tentacle spike take 2 hits to kill them, that mean it's bad to use weapon on them. Remember just stalking stick only need 3 hits to kill one, so might as well use that to kill them instead. Tentacle spike definitely need to take 1 hit to kill them, so please nerf their health to 50! They eliminate Spider Monkeys really badly!

their 60 hp suggest you should rather kill them with Bug B Gone instead of melee combat...

but i agree.. they need to be nerfed a bit... they reproduce way to fast and too many

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FreyaMaluk said:

even further? they haven't been nerfed yet!

beetles multiply like crazy and I personally haven't seen them despawn.. they just stay dormant until u are kinda close and then they start attacking the nearest enemy

cocoons don't "die." They hold beetles inside and after one day the beetles will hatch.. Also Great leafy Stacks spawn catcoons regardless of player proximity.. that's why beetles kill off everything around them if you don't control their numbers..

their 60 hp suggest you should rather kill them with Bug B Gone instead of melee combat...

but i agree.. they need to be nerfed a bit... they reproduce way to fast and too many

They die off after 1 day. They were nerfed to have a 1 day life span, instead of outright living forever.
You'll need to hatch them first, but then just leave. Better than them living forever.
But yes, Bug'B'Gone is still the best way to handle them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...