Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder)

twitch_item_arrowsign_post.thumb.png.30f

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_arrowsignpost_circus.png.96

The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_arrowsignpostcircus.pn

The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder (6 Hours)

arrowsign_post_circus.png.de65cac438f02e

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

9 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

yup, saw you making that mistake :p  How dare you forget the most spectacular wayfinder?! {I wish this was a multiple use skin and had a regular signpost version too}

Then why the h e c k didn't you atleast say '' u wrong '' or something :wilson_laugh:

Sorry,I hava watched twitch live for 16h.

But The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder (6 Hours) did not drop.

Can you help me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it droped.

But it happened to my friends too many times.

21 minutes ago, Jianrry said:

Sorry,I hava watched twitch live for 16h.

But The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder (6 Hours) did not drop.

Can you help me?

Do you have your twitch account linked? You can find directions on how to do so in the first post, just click the spoiler.

If you do, then make certain you are watching an active/live stream that has drops enabled. The best way to make sure is it will say 'Drops Enabled' in bright green text under the stream's titles and tags.

If you still aren't getting a drop, then log into the game and double check to make sure you don't already have the Wayfinder and just didn't realize it (this happened to me with the last drop and the umbrella).

If these suggestions don't work and you are 100% you don't already have the skin, then I'm not exactly sure what the next step would be. Probably finding out a way to contact Klei directly though I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

23 hours ago, Casm said:

Do you have your twitch account linked? You can find directions on how to do so in the first post, just click the spoiler.

If you do, then make certain you are watching an active/live stream that has drops enabled. The best way to make sure is it will say 'Drops Enabled' in bright green text under the stream's titles and tags.

If you still aren't getting a drop, then log into the game and double check to make sure you don't already have the Wayfinder and just didn't realize it (this happened to me with the last drop and the umbrella).

If these suggestions don't work and you are 100% you don't already have the skin, then I'm not exactly sure what the next step would be. Probably finding out a way to contact Klei directly though I'm not sure how to go about doing that.

Thanks for you reply.

1.I has my twitch account linked

2.the twitch live that I am watching has drops enabled

3.the twitch live that I am watching is active

4.I did not have The Spectacular Stationary Wayfinder (6 Hours) before I watched twitch live

5.I  loged into the game , But not received.

All of the above  happened to me and my friends too many times.

We usually need to spend 10h-20h in order to receive the 3th skins.

6h ? it is wrong for us.

Do you afk while watching the stream? By that I mean, are you actively watching the stream the entire time or are you pulling up a stream then heading to work and coming back afterwards? Because my guess is that the stream you're pulling up is starting active but they'll only stream for a short time before they go offline, so even though you may have the stream active for 10 hours, you may only be credited for say 2 hours of it because they only stayed online that long.

If that's not the case, then I'm at a loss. I'd suggest contacting Klei somehow before you miss your chance.

Archived