up the stats of the hippomoose, and spider monkeys. maybe mature flystalks too

So after 350 days the rabid beetles finally own the deep jungle. They killed off everything else even the hippomoose near them.

I think either the spawning mechanisms for these beasties need to be loosen up or their stats need to be raised. The rabid beetles are literally eating them for lunch at this point.

8 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

day 10579.

my world has been consumed by small beetles that eat pugalisk like a snack.

Funny you should mention this, because I decided I wanted the magic flower before I was ready to fight the Pugalisk, so I just stole it from the fountain and ran back to the temple entrance with my prize. I know from having a Pugalisk spawn near the jungle in another run that you can get the boss to fight all kinds of mobs. It harvested 7 flytrap stalks for me that time. But the jungle on my latest run is full of beetles, lag city, and I kinda want to go back to see if the snake is still fighting them there

8 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

Funny you should mention this, because I decided I wanted the magic flower before I was ready to fight the Pugalisk, so I just stole it from the fountain and ran back to the temple entrance with my prize. I know from having a Pugalisk spawn near the jungle in another run that you can get the boss to fight all kinds of mobs. It harvested 7 flytrap stalks for me that time. But the jungle on my latest run is full of beetles, lag city, and I kinda want to go back to see if the snake is still fighting them there

the Snake doesn't heal.

Edit* 

oh wait it does...

We need more Fountains of Youth! 

Normally I will have a bugs Bgone with me in the two beetle seasons, killing most of time around my travel. I am 350 days now and the problem is still not that worse. At least a few monkeys still surviving. (Flytrap have their way to survive I agree)

Bats, Rabbid beetles, Flystalks and many other thing need minimum and maximum amount of spawn based on world generation parameters. Flystalks can go extinct and can overpopulate at the same time, what does this say about how well Klei handle game? Think if stalks below some limit, some should sprout from ground somewhere to repopulate, but if over certain limit, small flytrap need stop eating meat.

Some things still not respawn well either (spider monkey) or at all (grabby vines).

Beetles need turn back to glowfly after humid season. Lag will never get sorted if Klei allow them to dominate entire biomes.

Archived