Pugalisk tail

The thing is, it is not just a random shape, the boulders with gold in them have it, the statues have hats with the same shape, the silver necklace has it etc... I feel like it has to be more significant than "random thing that kinda looks like an artichoke".

7 minutes ago, Osbalop said:

The thing is, it is not just a random shape, the boulders with gold in them have it, the statues have hats with the same shape, the silver necklace has it etc... I feel like it has to be more significant than "random thing that kinda looks like an artichoke".

Well, scouring the net for anything that Klei might've drew inspiration from, all I managed to find was this:

Spoiler

Image result for "artichoke" shaped headdress

Spoiler

I'm not even kidding. 

No ancient civilization that I could find wore such oddly shaped headdresses as what the ancient pig people wore.

So I'm being lead to believe that there really isn't any significance to it outside of a running motif that Klei had decided to create for their long lost ancient civilization.

4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Well, scouring the net for anything that Klei might've drew inspiration from, all I managed to find was this:

Hide contents

Image result for "artichoke" shaped headdress

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not even kidding. 

No ancient civilization that I could find wore such oddly shaped headdresses as what the ancient pig people wore.

So I'm being lead to believe that there really isn't any significance to it outside of a running motif that Klei had decided to create for their long lost ancient civilization.

thank you for your help,
You can stop your efforts now from making our assumptions wrong.

We shall believe in the Mighty Artichoke!!!

Archived