A theory about Wagstaff, or whoever that inventor is

DO NOTE: for this entire theory I am ASSUMING that Wagstaff is one of the upcoming characters to DS, as this seems likely with the information we have been given. This might however, prove to be incorrect.

This is a just a quick theory I thought up that explains like... 3 things, but should be a good base for other theory's.

We know from the little description included that Wagstaff, or whoever that is, "mysterious inventor who finds himself exactly where he wanted to be". I hear the Constant is a amazing holiday location.

Alright, here's what I make of this.

Wagstaff discovered something to do with the Constant. This must be a pretty interesting thing, because he wanted to get it. Bad. So much so, that he abandoned his life and fortune to find it. Through some work of science, magic, or divine interference, he finds himself in the DS multiverse-y thing that's connected through the ancient portal. But not in the constant. So, he travels through all the worlds, being mistaken as a gatekeeper by each one, until he finally finds the constant.

Not much, but something.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Do you think Maxwell persuaded Willow into burning his factory down so the secret of the Constant wouldn't be spread to others?5bfe2c4bc698b_Arielthoncdiscord.png.5510791e124c2132fa82ba92b8d32585.png

Interesting idea, but Willow would recognise Max in that case.

But I think your onto something here. I think that Max might've been a mistake on Wagstaff's part, perhaps it was he that got the codex umbra in the middle of the desert in the first place.

• Like 1