Any update?

Hey there

I'm still stoked to play this game you guys! I love the art and theme - exactly my preferred style.

Any chance of an update? Of course, I'd rather you guys take the time to craft something you're happy with - but I'm keen to know what kind of wait we're looking at to get there!

• Developer
28 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Cause Joe said they were too excited and rushed out a trailer. I'd rather wait a little while longer than rush them.

I don't really see how that'd imply they were starting from scratch, just that they're not pleased with the current state of the game.

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't really see how that'd imply they were starting from scratch, just that they're not pleased with the current state of the game.

On 10/29/2018 at 6:31 PM, Bigfoot said:
  • This time, we jumped the gun on announcing it because we thought we were further along than we were. After testing it out in-house, though, we felt that the game just wasn’t delivering the experience we wanted, so we went back to work and have quietly been working on it since.
  • We didn’t want to give another date until we were confident, but I agree we should have kept people here more in the loop. Sorry about that! 
  • The game is much further along now, but we’re still some ways from announcing a new date. Once we have more information, we’ll let everyone know.

Sorry if I misquoted.:wilson_dorky:

Archived