Am i the only one wishing that I just waited?

With all the game changes, that add huge things, I'm almost wishing I would have just waited until the full game was out, that way I wouldn't have to adjust myself to Sanity, Winter, etc.That isn't to say i'm not happy with the game, but I still wish I would have just waited :#On the bright side, I can at least be one of the guys in like, 4 months that can say "Yeah?! Well I started during the Naughty and Nice update!" Anyway, what're your thoughts?

With all the game changes, that add huge things, I'm almost wishing I would have just waited until the full game was out, that way I wouldn't have to adjust myself to Sanity, Winter, etc.

I don't mind adjusting myself to upcoming differences but it does take some magic away when you are beta testing the game and only getting little "appetizers" on the way. You loose the big picture somehow which is sad.I had that effect when beta testing "Incredepide"... I was very hyped for the release but testing all the buggy things and experiencing "half" the product didn't felt very good.DS is a bit better in that regard; The game evolves very closely attached to the community which is great.I think beta testing has its pros and cons... I mean we are contributing to this game and all the gamers here and the developers are really supportive so I enjoy the stay and the decision to "get into beta".