Wormhood sanity gain ideas/ random wormhood ideas

Wormwood could gain sanity in the rain ( like at least until 50% wet) becayse he is a tree so makes sense. Trees like water.

He also could gain 1 sanity for talking to the trees or plants ( like with the botom to examine).

When he was the flowers around is head he could be able to shave and gain petals ( to make the petals crown) or something or some flower that could heal him!

He also could make the process of planting and blooming when he bloom!

He could also have some especial item ( like a especial tent, like a greenhouse ) that we could regain health!

16 hours ago, Toros said:

Regular tents also work to restore health.

Yah but I was thinking without the need to sleep!! Like a greenhouse that he could stay under and still do stuff

11 hours ago, willowdead said:

regan health under trees!

Yah that would be great!!

15 hours ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

I think he is unique character already and doesn't need anything new. Gaining sanity from wetness though makes a lot of sense. I don't like how much sense it does, because he would become too easy. But it seems like it should definitely be a thing. A dilemma.

He should gain hunger when he is a little bit wet, since plants it water, but if the wetness reaches 50 he should start taking damage from over watering.

I think cutting down natural burned trees should not lower his sanity because the tree is already dead and it should be like mercy and/or he gains sanity by chopping natural burned trees because then it would make more room for trees to grow and wormwood should acknolede tht but if they dont change it it is perfectly fine because sanity gain potential is a lot. 

Aloe Wormwood Codependency- Loses sanity from picking Aloe but can Heal health with aloe (and possibly some sanity if cooked) because it is a super nutrient plant with many Medical Properties.. I get the other Health ideas but it is best to suggest the balancing feature as-well most things in DS have a give and take, even the really good things are hard to obtain or use extra inventory. Aswell maybe there could be a chance that a regular seed grows aloe period for everybody (maybe could make only all ground starting plants grow and only grow with the exception of woormwood in simple farms from standard seeds thus diversifying and adding new purpose to the different farm types)

On 2/11/2019 at 9:36 PM, monica804 said:

He could also have some especial item ( like a especial tent, like a greenhouse ) that we could regain health!

I almost made a separate thing but then I saw the special item note at the bottom, I think his health thing is very unique so any healing additions should be minimal but if I were to do it I would make it so he cannot sleep in any of the previous building (and possibly wouldn't anyways as they all contain plant material it would be awkward.) But instead can 'root' (which may require say 2ish raw vines or a special craft including vines) when underground or special areas to gain their comparable effects (plus a cute animation ofc) like maybe ruins = strawroll ; caves+mathill = tent : Next to (or hopefully maybe PLEASE KLEI 'Inside of!') Mandrake hill = siesta lean-to. (maybe let him use the fur-roll for a nice and fuzzzzy punchline of sorts)

On 2/20/2019 at 2:19 PM, Shadowlad04 said:

I think cutting down natural burned trees should not lower his sanity because the tree is already dead and it should be like mercy and/or he gains sanity by chopping burned trees because then it would make more room for trees to grow and wormwood should acknowledge that but if they don't change it it is perfectly fine because sanity gain potential is a lot.

I think gain would be to much but I agree in essence, the lighting of the tree (and trees specifically) "maybe including claw/tuber" should be a one time big sanity loss! (like minimum 30 in my opinion) chopping charcoal could have a nice quote though.

On 15. 2. 2019 at 3:44 PM, Mooagain said:

He should gain hunger when he is a little bit wet, since plants it water, but if the wetness reaches 50 he should start taking damage from over watering.

Overwatering is interesting idea, it would make more sense to gain hunger from ashe and poop and hp from water. Still he is fun already nonetheless.

Archived