Sculpting Lost Relics out of Stone

If you read the title, you know what this is about.
So I recently got into stone carving and after a few days of practice, and getting some pretty good results a lightbulb appeared in my head: "Hey, I like Sculpting and Don't Starve, I'll sculpt something from it!" And so after a while of searching, I found the perfect things to sculpt, The Lost Pig Relics. They're relatively simple, but kinda complex, and they're actually made of simple rocks shown by wickerbottom saying that they're large sedimentary rocks, and so I'm gonna start doing that in my spare time. Tell me what ya think and I'll be posting regular updates on the sculpts.

2 minutes ago, AGuyNotStarving said:

The sculpt begins today! But which one should i do first? Any suggestions on which of the relics i should sculpt first?

The snout is the simplest one you could do, if you’re wanting to test things out before moving onto the big boys, but I’d adore seeing an actual lost relic.(The grinning pig one)

7 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

The snout is the simplest one you could do, if you’re wanting to test things out before moving onto the big boys, but I’d adore seeing an actual lost relic.(The grinning pig one)

That does sound like a good idea, start with the easiest and work up from there.

So in that case here's what'll do for now: Start with the Artifact Fragment (The Snout), then move to the Ancient Plaque, then to the Tempting Idol (The Smiling Pig One), then maybe to the Blue Sow

Archived