Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Equestrienne Headdress)

twitchitem_featherhat.thumb.png.d9236d1d

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for the Equestrienne Headdress collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

Equestrienne Headdress Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_featherhat_circus.png.797e6

Equestrienne Headdress Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_featherhatcircus.png.8

Equestrienne Headdress  (6 Hours)

featherhat_circus.png.b579bbd95d43a1049f

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

19 hours ago, crystal_clodet said:

i got the first 2 before
now that its added again do i have to watch 6 hours again for the third one?

I had the same question with the top hat.

I found the my hours added on the the ones I got previously.

so no you don’t have to watch all 6 hours again

6 hours ago, WilsonDraws said:

I don't understand how to get the loot, can someone explain in more detail, i already linked my account to twitch but now what?

Now you have to watch Don't Starve Series content from approved streamers for a cumulative amount of 6 hours to get the skins. If you already linked your account than go to twitch, search Don't Starve Together and join one of the streams. Right under the video, in green text it should say "Drops are enabled". If you see that, just keep watching that stream. If it doesn't say that, go watch another Don't starve streamer, there are a lot with drops enabled streams. As soon as you reach the benchmarks (30 minutes, 2 hours and 6 hours) you'Ll automatically get a gift the next time you open don't starve together. You don't have to watch them at one go, your watchtime accumulates,

TL;dr: just watch Don't Starve streams with "Drops Enabled" written under them in green text.

19 hours ago, WilsonDraws said:

I don't understand how to get the loot, can someone explain in more detail, i already linked my account to twitch but now what?

After you linked your account all you need to do is watch twitch.

but remember, the twitch streamer also needs to have connected accounts or else it won't work

On 2/7/2019 at 8:54 PM, JoeW said:

however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

smart idea. Some people have still missed out and that might be a great way to support the new updates that are coming

22 hours ago, Therepairman said:

does this count if you watch the videos? or only if they are live?

Must be live and not past broadcasts.  Past broadcasts will not have "Drops enabled! Watch for a chance to earn loot." like a live stream with drops enabled will. 

On 2/8/2019 at 4:48 PM, WilsonDraws said:

ok this has all been explained before but i guess i will again. 

If you have linked your account just watch dst on twitch. but remember, the streamer you are watching must also have there account linked. Most steamers that have that will put !drops in there title so look for that.

Archived