I hate the enemy targeting that was added!!!

I think just a toggle to switch it on/off and a button remap in the options will make this feature perfect. Along with crockpot taking priority over lazy explorer teleportation, tired of teleporting by mistake XD. Oh and increasing the range of certain ranged items with the aiming circle will certainly help!

@CharlesB

Hey :) i just wanted to let you know something about targeting that should be improve ! When you use a telelocator staff on a targeted ennemie, both the option to unlock target and to "telepoof" is done by "O". Though the unlocking option has priorety, so you cant teleport a locked target. 

I dont know if it can be fixed but yea hope its not to much to ask for.

Have a nice day :)

Does anyone fight Goose with the targeting system? I did it a while ago and if he does that "knock your weapon out of your hand"-move the target system maybe should unlock him, to allow you to pickup your weapon again (if you get "hit" by that move). In that situation I forgot to unlock Goose and instantly went to my weapon ... and got in trouble while try to pickup my weapon xD
I'm not sure about this, because preperated players may switch to a second weapon from their inventory and unlocking Goose would be annoying for them. In the other hand targeting Goose again isn't that hard.

Archived