Character with Aporkalypse-related perks, anyone?

I can tell you really are salty about that choice :S
I like idea of characters having to be unlocked. Definitely not this way though, because it will take a very different amounts of time to do so depending on one's luck.

15 hours ago, Maslak said:

I can tell you really are salty about that choice :S
I like idea of characters having to be unlocked. Definitely not this way though, because it will take a very different amounts of time to do so depending on one's luck.

We'll have to wait and see how Klei decides to impelent this. And I mean... that's their way of funfing their project. Yes keeping character behind pay wall isn't a great idea as character is content unlike skins which are cosmetics. 

I'm hoping rarities/weaving itself will be somewhat reworked to balance out the coming updates. The system...isn't in a very good state right now anyway. Some skins are bought, some drop, some can be weaved during certain times, some of the event-specific ones seem like they would be default-weavable or purchasable but they're attached to an event as drops and weavable but not sellable, (first Forge icons and such), but others that are droppable and unweavable aren't weavable but are also sell-able...
It's a mess. Needs some semblance of unity.

...as for Wortox, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to release him as both a DST DLC character and include him in a single player DLC. I'm kinda hoping that the same thing could happen with Warly, after that tease in the Gorge. Characters that fit in might as well be used. Nearly free money! I'd buy him.

Archived