Handkerchief

I think it’d be cool if you could buy a handkerchief from one of the shops to help deal with hay fever.

In my mind, it’s be a hand equippible item that’d prevent the sanity loss from sneezing (though it wouldn’t get rid of the border or stop the sneeze animation.) It’s obviously wouldn’t be the end all option for dealing with hayfever, but it would be a nice thing to keep around when going from place to place before you get a real big nettle farm going. It makes more sense than using a gas mask, plus it’s even a bit thematically appropriate. You could have little piggy embroideries on them! 

13 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

I think it’d be cool if you could buy a handkerchief from one of the shops to help deal with hay fever.

In my mind, it’s be a hand equippible item that’d prevent the sanity loss from sneezing (though it wouldn’t get rid of the border or stop the sneeze animation.) It’s obviously wouldn’t be the end all option for dealing with hayfever, but it would be a nice thing to keep around when going from place to place before you get a real big nettle farm going. It makes more sense than using a gas mask, plus it’s even a bit thematically appropriate. You could have little piggy embroideries on them! 

I think it should slow or decrease the sanity drain, but not eliminate it.  Otherwise, good ideas.  

Archived