[MODS] Etiam's Modpack

Added two mods to the modpack:

• DisplayAllTemps - shows all temps alongside the selected one:

o61vNsE.png

• LiquefiableSculptures - Allows Ice Sculptures to be made out of any Liquefiable material (frozen gases, liquids, etc.)

Example of Solid Chlorine Sculpture:

huwisRA.png

Everything still works for both QoL1 and QoL2.

4 hours ago, lilibat said:

I uh, kind of went in a fiddled with the colour values because of course I did, but I can't find plastic or figure out how to define it. Any ideas?  

Plastic is named Polypropylene in game.

It's not listed because I apply colors from the game and then if I don't like the original color I override it in ElementColors.json.

Be sure to look in output_log.txt to find out why something doesn't work ;D It's a bit cluttered in the preview branch though.

AvailableMaterials.txt - list of all available materials in the latest version.

7 hours ago, Christophlette said:

The solid chlorine sculpture is awesome :D

Thanks! Finally a use for chlorine, right? ;D

11 hours ago, Etiam said:

Plastic is named Polypropylene in game.

It's not listed because I apply colors from the game and then if I don't like the original color I override it in ElementColors.json.

Be sure to look in output_log.txt to find out why something doesn't work ;D It's a bit cluttered in the preview branch though.

AvailableMaterials.txt - list of all available materials in the latest version.

Thanks! I will fiddle with it this weekend most likely. 

I changed colors for aesthetic reasons. I love my so dark it's almost black purple Nobium. lol

Hi guys, any chance there is (or planned if not) a very simple mod that can JUST show tile grid with easy switch ON/OFF option or hotkey? @Etiam I'm not a developer (QA in fact), but it seems that making this one should be way easier than ANYTHING from that sweet modpack of yours... or am I wrong?

Archived