Will we be able to ride water beefalo?

As much as I know: We won't be able to ride Water Beefalos.

Taming a Water Beefalo would be useless because they can't swim! They're walking on the shallow water in the mangrove biome. You won't be able to move them over to your island by aggroing one and sailing to your island, they'll just stop at the corner of the biome cause the water will become too deep for them.

image.png.77af5369808bdb2b00b3608bb6fea1

Even tamed they'll just stay on their island, fight off predators and produce 24/7 fresh poop.

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

As much as I know: We won't be able to ride Water Beefalos.

Taming a Water Beefalo would be useless because they can't swim! They're walking on the shallow water in the mangrove biome. You won't be able to move them over to your island by aggroing one and sailing to your island, they'll just stop at the corner of the biome cause the water will become too deep for them.

image.png.77af5369808bdb2b00b3608bb6fea1

Even tamed they'll just stay on their island, fight off predators and produce 24/7 fresh poop.

the other Beefalo wouldn't be much different anyways... but it would be fun to get another kind of tamed beefalo that's unique for single player only... 

1 minute ago, FreyaMaluk said:

the other Beefalo wouldn't be much different anyways... but it would be fun to get another kind of tamed beefalo that's unique for single player only... 

I'd like to see another kind of animal which can be saddled besides a Beefalo, for example a tamed Crocodog or a Seal similar to the Sealnado which can be tamed with fish and used as mountable animal in SW.

Archived