can't make Hamlet compatible RoG world?

Hello, i wanted to start a Rog world compatible with hamlet world. on the menu i choosed rog and it asked me if i want to make it compatible with shipwrecked or hamlet. i choosed hamlet and created the world. after playing for an hour and wondering where the hell the decidous forest is, i saved and quit the game. now on the menu it shows it as a standart DS world. i thought maybe i made a mistake and created another world but the same thing happened. is this a possible bug?

Yup, it's a bug. 

If you want to play with RoG you need to start the game in Hamlet. 

And if you want to start in RoG from day one, just start a Hamlet game , use the command console to spawn Skyworthy and travel to RoG. 

57 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

Yup, it's a bug. 

If you want to play with RoG you need to start the game in Hamlet. 

And if you want to start in RoG from day one, just start a Hamlet game , use the command console to spawn Skyworthy and travel to RoG. 

oh, ok. thank you for confirming.

13 hours ago, YumoS said:

Hello, i wanted to start a Rog world compatible with hamlet world. on the menu i choosed rog and it asked me if i want to make it compatible with shipwrecked or hamlet. i choosed hamlet and created the world. after playing for an hour and wondering where the hell the decidous forest is, i saved and quit the game. now on the menu it shows it as a standart DS world. i thought maybe i made a mistake and created another world but the same thing happened. is this a possible bug?

this is not a bug...

your save file will only show it is compatible with other dlc worlds after you have hopped to said dlc world.. meaning.. after you have either the Sea- or Skyworthy and entered a new world connecting them.

35 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

this is not a bug...

your save file will only show it is compatible with other dlc worlds after you have hopped to said dlc world.. meaning.. after you have either the Sea- or Skyworthy and entered a new world connecting them.

How is being unable to use RoG content because it simply doesn't appear  despite choosing RoG as you starting world not a bug? 

25 minutes ago, Hx380 said:

How is being unable to use RoG content because it simply doesn't appear  despite choosing RoG as you starting world not a bug? 

your wording in op was a bit weird.. BUT.. I was able to replicate this issue myself.. Gonna report in the bug section... pls add your report to mine with a save file pls

edit-- here the report.. 

6 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

your wording in op was a bit weird.. BUT.. I was able to replicate this issue myself.. Gonna report in the bug section... pls add your report to mine with a save file pls

edit-- here the report.. 

i deleted the world but that should be no problem because it is easily replicatable.

Archived