Help! Stone Egg doesn't hatch

Hi, I'm new to the forum and I got a question: how do you hatch the Stone Egg? I know that you have to leave it near a fire through the night but I have been doing this for more than 10 days and I still didn't get a visual clue -- the egg still looks the same as from the first day I got it D:

How many days it takes to hatch? Am I missing something? I didn't find any information on YouTube or the DS Wikia so if you guys could help me I would be forever grateful! ^_^'

18 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Did you remember to also keep it away from the fire durring the day?

Cuz if you forget the egg will overheat and shrink back to it's default size

yes I keep it on my inventory during the day, as soon as the day starts I take the egg and put it back on my pocket

if the egg overheats just by 1 second the "growing counter" resets? if yes maybe that's what I'm doing wrong xD

9 minutes ago, clarakerber said:

yes I keep it on my inventory during the day, as soon as the day starts I take the egg and put it back on my pocket

if the egg overheats just by 1 second the "growing counter" resets? if yes maybe that's what I'm doing wrong xD

Keeping egg in your inventory also prevents it from groving. It doesn't make it shrink tho. I think...

No it doesn't reset imiedietally. It probably starts shrinking as fast as it would grow

24 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Keeping egg in your inventory also prevents it from groving. It doesn't make it shrink tho. I think...

No it doesn't reset imiedietally. It probably starts shrinking as fast as it would grow

so that's the thing I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I don't the let the egg overheat nor freeze and I always let it near the fire by nightime

I really want a Ro Bin I've been carrying this egg for almost a year inside my game and I want extra equip slots T_T

1 minute ago, Hx380 said:

Put it near fire during the dusk/night

Put it away from fire during the day

Don't keep it in your inventory

thanks , I'll try that! ^^

my baby boi has been born! I used the lamp post strategy! it seems that I couldn't leave the egg on my inventory all the time after all xD

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED FOR HIS BIRTH TO COME TRUE

Ps.: This is a new Ro Bin because I had to start a new game, a Terrorbeak pushed the button on the pig ruins and it trapped me in a room with it (my health was 4) xDD 

Sem título.png

1 hour ago, clarakerber said:

my baby boi has been born! I used the lamp post strategy! it seems that I couldn't leave the egg on my inventory all the time after all xD

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HELPED FOR HIS BIRTH TO COME TRUE

Ps.: This is a new Ro Bin because I had to start a new game, a Terrorbeak pushed the button on the pig ruins and it trapped me in a room with it (my health was 4) xDD 

Sem título.png

Uh... Where's his limbs? It looks naked, and is weird. Poor thing's missing it's head wings and feet.

17 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Uh... Where's his limbs? It looks naked, and is weird. Poor thing's missing it's head wings and feet.

yeah I don't know why he looks so weird on this screenshot, but trust me he has all his limbs and ears intact so don't worry!~

7 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

he was bending his "knees" to gain momentum before jumping.. and since he is kinda furry, his fur covered his lower body while doing that

23 hours ago, AxynQ said:

@clarakerber, what is this mod, that shows bat atack timer, called? I found one but looks different than yours :(.

the one I use is "Hound Attack predictor", it works both in Shipwrecked and Hamlet! here's the Steam Workshop link:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=626214896

hope it helps! ^^

Archived