Hamlet ruined my DST

My wife and I tried to go back to our DST world and we can't.  "Vanilla" DST just sucks now... the graphics are lifeless and where is our house?? 

Seriously, I hope Klei does some Q.O.L. improvements for DST like brining (at least) the houses, roads and general graphics to DST, otherwise, it's probably time for a new game for me.  (I have well over a thousand hours in DST but since Hamlet, it's really feeling aged.)

hahaha

I hope this a troll post to be honest. Yes hamlet has some exclusive roads and stuff but to call it old hahahahah theres like maybe 10 items overall in terms of "prettyness" the rest is 100% stuff you find in other don't starve. Like 95% of the game. If you want "new stuff" you can also download a million mod that make building prettier etc... Have fun

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i dont know what you mean like there will or wont i dont know how you worded this

There is a small update and event coming to DST for the "Year of the Pig" (very soon) and then another big update that the devs have confirmed that they will be revealing more details about soon, said to be similar to "A New Reign."

1 minute ago, Duxe said:

There is an update coming to DST for the "Year of the Pig" and then another update that the devs have confirmed that they will be revealing more details about soon, said to be similar to "A New Reign."

ok i forgot that thanks for the reminder

13 minutes ago, Duxe said:

There is a small update and event coming to DST for the "Year of the Pig" (very soon) and then another big update that the devs have confirmed that they will be revealing more details about soon, said to be similar to "A New Reign."

That's exciting to hear!  

On 30/12/2018 at 1:35 PM, DaddyWarbucks said:

My wife and I tried to go back to our DST world and we can't.  "Vanilla" DST just sucks now... the graphics are lifeless and where is our house?? 

Seriously, I hope Klei does some Q.O.L. improvements for DST like brining (at least) the houses, roads and general graphics to DST, otherwise, it's probably time for a new game for me.  (I have well over a thousand hours in DST but since Hamlet, it's really feeling aged.)

Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together are two Separate games,

your playing a DLC of Don't Starve, not Don't Starve Together

its like your asking for everything on the menu instead of realizing how hard it is just to make one thing.

DST has its own DLCs like expansions called events that take place around the year (Forge, Gorge etc)

it takes a MASSIVE amount of effort and time to make something Single Player(DS) into Multiplayer(DST).

do you know how much effort it took to just bring Caves and Ruins from DS into DST?

so please be nice and be patient,

Klei will make good stuff for both games and you will surely enjoy both but do not say stuff like "Hamlet ruined my DST"

its just plain rude

Archived