acquiring rocks in hamlet?

It's not renewable, but if you haven't mined the pillars, they are an excellent source of nitre, flint and rocks.  You can also mine the pillar base after you chisel the relics/totems.

I tried making a mole farm, but not having much luck as you can see in a new post I just made.

You can mine the nests that spawn the annoying small insects(forgot the name of it).

You can also make the insect that is on a ball of dirt fall down, kill it and look in the ball, forgot the name of this one. 

Idk if you can continue to get rocks from some shops or if they are removed permamently when you buy them and if you just need to continue to buy stuff in the tool shop.

On my phone so thats why I cant give the names of the insects.

14 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

If you have the executive hammer, you can just knock down pig buildings to get all the cut stone you need, unless for some weird reason you want to build a bunch of walls 

pffft... i was building a bunch of walls haha!!good idea though i'll do it. I tend to wall in my bases, its especially useful in hamlet cause of all the guards w/ torches lol 

! ill go destroy the other pig village

2 hours ago, beautybug said:

pffft... i was building a bunch of walls haha!!good idea though i'll do it. I tend to wall in my bases, its especially useful in hamlet cause of all the guards w/ torches lol 

Does this really work? Seems like the bats the guards set on fire can still fly over the walls. Walls in DS tend to seem like they’re going to protect you from dangers but rarely actually do so. They’re useful when making different kinds of farms, though. It might bee a lot easier and cheaper to just not base near guards or to stay inside until it’s daytime.

1 minute ago, Rellimarual said:

Does this really work? Seems like the bats the guards set on fire can still fly over the walls. Walls in DS tend to seem like they’re going to protect you from dangers but rarely actually do so. They’re useful when making different kinds of farms, though. It might bee a lot easier and cheaper to just not base near guards or to stay inside until it’s daytime.

can they fly over walls? I thought one in my game went around the wall like the hounds had to! but yeah, i have my farms towards the back, and am slowly getting rid of the pig guards around my base

Rocks:

• Gnat Mount (renewable with gnat)
  • Shops (renewable)
  • Destroying building
  • Destroying walls that surround farms etc before city (with hammer)
  • Pillars / stalagmite in caves
  • Stalagmite in mant nest
  • Dung beetle little ball and also there "spawn point" which are dropped by BFB

Archived