Farming azure feathers/feathers in general?

AlexGM

5 minutes ago, beautybug said:

Disarm traps in the ruins, then use the blowdarts to kill pigeons. Boomerang is a lot easier though! Hit pigeons and kingfishers

I remember reading in this forum a while back that peagawks do not respawn, making killing them a bad idea.  Is this still true or not true, anybody know?  

edit: oh, wait, you said pigeons.  my mistake, but question about peagawks respawning is still relevant.  

1 minute ago, ucw said:

I remember reading in this forum a while back that peagawks do not respawn, making killing them a bad idea.  Is this still true or not true, anybody know?  

Pretty sure they still don't:( best bet to find them is to go to islands you havent spent much time in

but I said pigeons, because the question was about farming azure feathers~

Just now, beautybug said:

Pretty sure they still don't:( best bet to find them is to go to islands you havent spent much time in

do they regrow their feathers?  I've been able to chase them into a corner and get all 7 at once, but I leave them alive in the hopes they will give me more feathers later.  

19 hours ago, ucw said:

do they regrow their feathers?  I've been able to chase them into a corner and get all 7 at once, but I leave them alive in the hopes they will give me more feathers later.  

atleast the peaqwawk feathers is renewably now, even without peaqawks, because of pig bandits

- peagawks its really easy, just corner them and take all feathers at once - if you find the thief hideout it will also always drop 2 feathers

- if you want to rush azure feathers i usually just go around breaking pots (always bring a hammer if you go in the ruins!)

- buy a bird trap, boomrang or darts from the weapon shot

- deactivate traps in ruins to get blowdarts

- make your own boomrang, not so hard

Archived