Jump to content

Farming azure feathers/feathers in general?


AlexGM

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, beautybug said:

Disarm traps in the ruins, then use the blowdarts to kill pigeons. Boomerang is a lot easier though! Hit pigeons and kingfishers

I remember reading in this forum a while back that peagawks do not respawn, making killing them a bad idea.  Is this still true or not true, anybody know?  

edit: oh, wait, you said pigeons.  my mistake, but question about peagawks respawning is still relevant.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ucw said:

I remember reading in this forum a while back that peagawks do not respawn, making killing them a bad idea.  Is this still true or not true, anybody know?  

Pretty sure they still don't:( best bet to find them is to go to islands you havent spent much time in

but I said pigeons, because the question was about farming azure feathers~

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, beautybug said:

Pretty sure they still don't:( best bet to find them is to go to islands you havent spent much time in

do they regrow their feathers?  I've been able to chase them into a corner and get all 7 at once, but I leave them alive in the hopes they will give me more feathers later.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ucw said:

do they regrow their feathers?  I've been able to chase them into a corner and get all 7 at once, but I leave them alive in the hopes they will give me more feathers later.  

atleast the peaqwawk feathers is renewably now, even without peaqawks, because of pig bandits

Link to comment
Share on other sites

- peagawks its really easy, just corner them and take all feathers at once - if you find the thief hideout it will also always drop 2 feathers

- if you want to rush azure feathers i usually just go around breaking pots (always bring a hammer if you go in the ruins!)

- buy a bird trap, boomrang or darts from the weapon shot

- deactivate traps in ruins to get blowdarts

- make your own boomrang, not so hard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...