Radiation - Will this be one of the possible hazard? ( Madbro`s Original Post )

Radiation - Will this be one of the possible hazard? ( Continuation of Madbro`s Original Post which was time archived )

I'm still hoping for a 20 parts reactor system we can build, including rods which can be lowered into a buildable pressure chamber, heavy pressure pipes for cooling, tying the steam machine into the reactor system, lead tiles & glass tiles, contamination, Geiger counters, melting radioactive waste in to glass containments, radioactivity sensors, Level 1 to 10 accidents, decontamination scrubbing, fuel pools, radiation illness, great electrical output of a running system, Uranium mining and enrichment, Graphite/Cadmium/Zirconium production for rods, rod assembly, rod transportation ( depleted and new ones), reactor control room, nuke power plant technician job, satellite radioactive fuel cell production etc.

The whole atomic age mumbo jumbo. If your up for some of this additional exciting new content ideas, please feel free to leave a note. Thank you :p

What if, I have the whole plan done.

1. Radioactive Meteor-Tubers (or space-potato, as a nickname)

2. Radioactives processing plant

3. New cultivatable plant: Meteor Root

4. Reactor (produces steam)

5. Uranium cycle

1545394905208..thumb.jpg.e738fe51f546ab9d3cfc1a6c0c3cfeca.jpg

Except the uranium enrichment part is lacking a second ingredient, what do you guys think?

P.S.

I have heard Lead, and even fullerene, can insulate radiation.

Algae can ‘eat-up’ radiation... I’m not sure it is rumor or not.

Radioactives Processing Plant and Nuclear Reactor requires 500kg Lead as secondary complusory material.

1 hour ago, Lazy-Anemic said:

Why stop at Dupes? Who wouldn't a nice well decorated base that also happens to glow in the dark?

#Uranium-Painted walls

And yeah they are beautiful.

It also works on glass (•ω•)

vaselineuv.jpg

(Sorry I am having problem with my device... the image is compressed.)

Archived