Is it possible for a volt goat herd to respawn?

I’m 90% sure herds don’t respawn but I feel like they should similar to how no-eyed show up. Another idea I had is being able to make a sacrifice to the florid postern or have herds respawn after defeating ancient fuel weaver. Or at the very least able to find volt goat horns in tumble weeds.

4 hours ago, ericforman1976 said:

Deerclops spawned on top of them & I didn’t notice cause I listened to music. It’s a bummer because I’ve put 2000 days in that world all solo :(

That's a bummer man. At this stage in the game, our comfortability can be our downfall. It's easy to make little mistakes when you don't have to really think about your own survival after awhile. Stay vigilant people!

On 12/15/2018 at 4:02 PM, ericforman1976 said:

Deerclops spawned on top of them & I didn’t notice cause I listened to music

That is the only reason why I do not listen to music while playing DST...

Rollback is the only option unless you noticed too late. Also it's better when you learn the moments when giants appear so you can plan where to be and when to gear up until it spawns.

It's a real shame they do not respawn, it really hurts when you are playing over 1k world.

Archived