[Funny Bug] All running nice and normal...oh wait!

This happens to me a lot with Shinebugs when I am building my inner base.  They fly into the blueprint while a Dupe is constructing it, and the Dupe finishes while the Shinebug is still inside.  It then becomes Confined, resulting in Glum.  I imagine the same thing occurred here to you -- The Pacu just happened to swim into the blueprint while a Dupe was building it.

Critters should be displaced when construction is finished.

7 hours ago, Coolthulhu said:

My wild dreckos do it on purpose, they go out of their way just to get entombed.

I had to manually click dupes to walk away multiple times when i was swapping my mealwood to bristle in the drecko ranch. They kept walking in the constructed tiles like if it was a sort of game for them.

I had an old bathroom set up that had spawned 5 morbs.  I was keeping them around for some extra oxygen since I was low a few times already.  Built a floor underneath them only to find each one was built into different tiles.  So frustrating to deconstruct it and then build again watching the little guys jump in last second again.

Archived