Is there a point on having the stores selling you RoG giants loot?

On 9/12/2018 at 7:15 AM, Lepeightl said:

I think the devs have mentioned in the most recent development stream that they have something in mind for that (but didn't go into detail).

This. I hope they finally "conect" the DLC's. For example, adding a special recipe or crafting item that needs something from another DLC. 

On 12/9/2018 at 1:09 AM, chiconuclear said:

I mean, other than going to RoG and crafting the stuff... Also, can you use Glow Berries to refuel the Cowl? Haven't tested that myself.

once traveling to rog and shipwrecked isn't so buggy I can't wait to make a bunch of scaled chests and houndius shootius since eyeballs and scales can be hard to get a bunch of

On 12/9/2018 at 7:15 AM, Lepeightl said:

I think the devs have mentioned in the most recent development stream that they have something in mind for that (but didn't go into detail).

Oh well, I'm kindof hyped now

2 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

once traveling to rog and shipwrecked isn't so buggy I can't wait to make a bunch of scaled chests and houndius shootius since eyeballs and scales can be hard to get a bunch of

U still need the horns tho, maybe the Q.O.L. will bring to singleplayer the ruins reset button

24 minutes ago, chiconuclear said:

Oh well, I'm kindof hyped now

U still need the horns tho, maybe the Q.O.L. will bring to singleplayer the ruins reset button

reseting shipwrecked resets the caves so if you don't care about shipwrecked they kinda are or you can just delete you cave file then enter the caves

4 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

reseting shipwrecked resets the caves so if you don't care about shipwrecked they kinda are or you can just delete you cave file then enter the caves

yeah... but I'd rather fight one of the most creative and coolest bosses Klei has brought us than traveling the sea of desilussions (for me, that is).
Now that I think of it... Imagine if they bring the Potter's Wheel to singleplayer... All of my money would go to the Oddities Emporium :DD

On 09/12/2018 at 1:15 PM, Lepeightl said:

I don't think these item will have anything changed, was just throw-away thing if it happened.

Best if items of Rog and SW replaced by base-game loot or Hamlet content, as if you don't have either of other two DLC, loot is useless. Could replace scale, thick fur and down feather with thulecite, slurper pelt and guardian horn. Then if other DLC enabled, can add new item to buy from those DLC, simple.

Archived