Bluegeist's Fanart

20200222_115413.thumb.jpg.68f6b60e20f22a76ee5e786b624c35b7.jpg

Found this 2018ish sketch of WX in a shirt idea. I might redo this later and also do another shirt idea I had

5e532ffb4beb4_carratkingvsnutcrackerwx(2).thumb.jpg.a27da4b953af941870e28c7281bd8113.jpg

This I drew today, WX versus the Carrat King!!! I tried using a ballpoint pen and I really liked using it!

I based the Carrat King on carrots with legs, also the crown is supposed to be Moon Glass

• Like 14

On 6/15/2020 at 2:08 PM, gaymime said:

seems uncharacteristically kind for wx

With respect to the character's thirst for violence, I'm a sensitive bean; thus I do not partake in such imaginings ^^;

It seems I have forgotten to post more art I've done!!!

432944501_jammiesCOLOR.thumb.jpg.9f7c754252780262c2628c04c38b167b.jpg

WX wearing my jammies at the time

27330313_msbubbywick(2)censored.thumb.jpg.b7a6a8ebdf0347002cfa38b6ab19654f.jpg

hlvrai au Wick as Bubby, I have censored it for you sensitive beans

The following is more hlvrai nonsense

1445587949_whokilledthis1.thumb.jpg.3d4bff6f14bccb31aff9ff4feb525f95.jpg954458859_whokilledthis2.thumb.jpg.d81be580079862a38cb308aa9b3a6e84.jpg251476439_whokilledthis3.thumb.jpg.5839af750b5905d67133c815ca1c5547.jpg2016281358_whokilledthis4(2).thumb.jpg.331fa53b1ec68fcef87ee6b6cb2eb1e9.jpg

scientissts.thumb.jpg.eba06d1c63f4388f0e5555d837314e60.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

I have a fanfic now. It's a oneshot with WX-78 and Wilson. I'll put it in a spoiler I guess:

Spoiler

WX-78 has been trapped in a neverending nightmare world of constant threats to survival. They have died more times than they can count. They truly could not think of how it could get worse. But then it did.

There were humans now. Not the dead kind, those were okay. These ones are horrendously alive, and extremely talkative. WX is well aware of their natural allure, but the constant attention from these humans has become grating. They keep asking questions like, “How are you today?”, “Do you like science?”, “Can I poke around your insides?”, “Why did you eat all the gears?”, “Do you use the bathroom, and what does it look like?”

They have never known this suffering. The only exposure to humanity was their one dolt of a father, wherever he is now. Not like they cared, quite the opposite in fact. The only good thing they can say about him though, is that he created WX-78. And WX-78 is a true work of art. The ultimate surviving machine. They are not going to let a gaggle of organic galoots bring them down. They are better than that, so much better.

Despite their misgivings, and as part of their superior survival programming, WX knew it was best to temporarily ally themself with the humans. Under their guidance, the humans would surely flourish, and WX would reap the benefits of their production.

-

“HURRY IT UP, FLESHLING'' WX bellowed behind them. The minion accompanying them was dawdling behind. This one was a self-identified "man of science". But most of the other fleshlings could see that he was a cloud-headed buffoon. He wasn't his usual inquisitive self, though. He was still tagging along behind them. WX finally decided to stop and take a look at whatever was keeping him. The scientist was looking pale, at least more than usual; his eyes were kept towards the ground. WX put their hands on their hips. "STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT DIRT TASTES LIKE AND GET MOVING. WE NEED TO CHECK THE TRAPS BEFORE NIGHTTIME''

The scientist's eyebrows shot up, and his beady eyes met WX-78's large disapproving optics. His grip on the backpack straps tightened at the intense stare. “Oh, sorry - Hey! You can't be the only one not to wonder about the benefits of soil as a-"

"STOP" WX did not want to humor this line of thought, even though it was true. "I DON'T CARE. LETS JUST KEEP GOING" they turned perfectly 180 degrees back on track. The scientist darted to WX's side. They walked silently together for a merciful few minutes. "OK, it’s not about dirt. It’s just," and here we go, the fleshling can't keep his mouth shut. "I'm a scientist, you know? I have to test things. It's a totally natural thing to do. It's like my duty to humanity." WX rolled their optics, but the human was impassioned and did not see it.

"Telltale hearts bring us back to the dead, I observed. So… why not try it on Abigail?" WX-78 kind of slowed their pace at that. This is what's bothering him? They barely remembered it until now. Wasn’t it several days ago by now?

The scientist was quiet a moment as he knitted his brow in sadness, looking down at his moving feet. "I'm not upset that the experiment was a failure. All good scientists know failure is actually success." He sniffled, and rubbed his nose. "I mean, that's how I've gotten this far."

He chuckled softly. WX made no sound, barring the creaking of their metal body. But they stayed vocally silent this whole tirade.

"...did you see her face?"

"WHAT" WX was startled at the sudden acknowledgment. They looked towards the scientist, still quite glum in the face. "WHO"

"She was so sad… I've never seen her that sad." Oh, right. That young fleshling with the dead sister. "I mean… Wendy's always sad, but…" the scientist let out a big, gasping sigh.

"I just feel bad, is all."

Wx glanced at him with their face still towards their desired destination. "STOP WORRYING ABOUT THAT"

The scientist stopped, furrowed his brow, and tilted his head. "What? I can’t not feel bad. It was all my fault!"

Their hands clenched. "I CAN'T HELP THAT YOU HUMANS LET YOUR USELESS EMOTIONS HINDER YOUR PERFORMANCE. I FOR ONE WOULD LIKE TO EAT IN THE NEAR FUTURE, SO GET MOVING FLESHBAG, OR ELSE-"

"What? You're not sad?"

They gawked at this. "NO. YOU FOOL. I DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS. I - STOP DISTRACTING ME" they picked up the pace. Why was this trap area still so far away?!

The scientist seemed to be drawn away from his own moping and onto his metallic, self-appointed leader. "I thought you looked pretty sad that day too. Well, you are kind of a hard read, but…"

WX spat at this. "YOU NEED YOUR SOGGY OPTICS CHECKED. I FEEL NOTHING. I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HUMAN PROBLEMS"

The scientist’s mouth fell. Was he really surprised at this? Did they not make their hate towards organics strong enough? "How come?"

WX huffed. "YOUR PATHETIC HUMAN EMOTIONS DON'T AFFECT ME ANYMORE. THANKS IN PART TO THE FAULTY EMPATHY MODULE INSTALLED IN MY HEAD" They knocked their head a couple times for effect, a little too painfully hard because they were mad. "NICE TRY, HUMANS"

The scientist gazed at them. "Geez, WX. Maybe you should get that checked out? Perhaps I could help-"

"NO NO NO ABSOLUTELY NOT" They shook their head hard, squeaking very loudly. "YOU HAVE A DISEASED TOUCH"

He crossed his arms, mumbling to himself. WX-78 started to run at that point. They were just about there now, and they had quite enough of their minion’s griping.

I hope the formatting is ok

• Like 2