• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

This mod makes food fall from the sky when it's raining! Not balanced in the least bit!

Video demonstration by SmithBoysGaming

About the screenshot:

It's from when I was first designing the code to make meat fall from the sky. I thought it was funny so I screenshot it. It's not meant to accurately represent how the current version functions. You would have to stand in the same spot while it's raining for a whole day before your screen would fill up with that much food.

Recent Changes:

-Added a configuration menu.

FAQ:

Q: Is this compatible with RoG?

A: From what I've tested, it is.

Q: Does it only rain ham?

A: No, of course not. That would be silly.

Q: Isn't this a little OP?

A: There's nothing "little" about how OP it is.

Q: Are you going to balance it out?

A: Nope!

Q: Then what's the point of this mod?

A: Mods have a point?

Q: Is Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs a good movie?

A: It's an alright family movie but seeing it once is plenty.

Q: Has anybody actually asked any of these questions?

A: Not all of them...

What's New in Version 11/18/14 04:09 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

why not actual meatballs?

It does rain actual meatballs, just like the name implies. It just doesn't rain meatballs exclusively.

It does not actually state what is the chance of meatballs against other meat products

Even if I do not actually care about meatballs myself (more of a beef guy), you might want to addition it in the next versions (even if it's completely fake, again, no one cares)

Thank you for this mod

We love you

• Like 1

It does not actually state what is the chance of meatballs against other meat products

Even if I do not actually care about meatballs myself (more of a beef guy), you might want to addition it in the next versions (even if it's completely fake, again, no one cares)

Thank you for this mod

We love you

I appreciate your love but it seems like you're not completely understanding me. It already rains meatballs. It rains pretty much every food in the game. If you try it out, you'll understand much better.

This is funny but ill never use it.

I agree. I rarely use it as well. It's more of a spectacle mod. I'm sharing it just to make everyone's DS world a little more... "magical". I feel weird using that word now. :/

stop guys u dont see yes we know is a mod what make someones laughs but is a mod stop asking if its called HUNGRY it means full your hungry

Hey, just curious, really - Is there a percentage chance of different foods falling, or is it purely random from the foods catogory?

Also, does it include "monster" foods.

==>You may even wish to add these Questions, and their Answers, to the FAQ (Seeing as they are the only valid Q's you've had on this mod thus far)

Hey, just curious, really - Is there a percentage chance of different foods falling, or is it purely random from the foods catogory?

Also, does it include "monster" foods.

==>You may even wish to add these Questions, and their Answers, to the FAQ (Seeing as they are the only valid Q's you've had on this mod thus far)

All foods have the same percentage of dropping. I can't remember if monster foods were included or not.

one important question: can this crash my game cause its raining alot of meat filling the world with meat

In theory it can IF you have a very weak/old computer AND you stand in the same spot for a few days in a row AND it's nonstop raining the entire time.