• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

What this does:

This mod allows you to craft and destroy tombstones, fill in graves for an extra chance at loot, and gives a recipe for marble! Filling the graves in is actually just digging at them again, which looks a little weird, but it's nice to get rid of dug holes and as an added bonus there's a chance you might get something useful.

How to install:

Extract the "graverobbers delight" folder to your mods folder.

Start the game and go to "mods" in the main menu.

Select it in the list and click "enable".

Known issues:

-Sometimes if you try to build a tombstone right after you destroy a tombstone, the placer's green/red overlay won't appear. I want to say I'm working on fixing this bug but I honestly have no idea what triggers it. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. Go figure. This seems to have sorted it's self out. I guess it was a bug with Don't Starve after all.

-This isn't really a bug but rather a lack of api understanding on my part. Long story short, I can't get tombstones to detect if it's grave has already been dug up or not so instead, for the time being, I gave tombstones a 50% chance to leave behind a grave when destroyed. If you know much about childspawners could you help me out?

Changes:

-Boosted the odds of getting a drop from filling in graves.

-Filling in graves and destroying tombstones with a hammer now gives a small decrease to sanity.

-Fixed a nasty fatal game crashing bug involving saves.(Hopefully)

If you have any issues, suggestions or comments, please feel free to leave them.

What's New in Version 09/21/13 07:49 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thought I would post some of what I have noticed recently as I have been using this mod, which is a great idea and to my knowledge has not had any issues between the game and mod it's self.  Thanks a lot for this, the extra loot is always welcomed and has gotten me through a few tight spots.

The one issue I noticed is that this mod appears to conflict with Dem Bones.  The only conflict is when I have ever dug the grave twice.  In those instances, when the next auto save is made, it always crashes and quite a bit of progress is lost each time.  Now, the error is 95% related to the process of saving, but there is one line that refers to Dem Bones.  

When I disable Dem Bones, I am then able to dig the gravestones twice without crashing.  You can also just dig the graves one time and there will be no crash.  

That's it, I just wanted to post this in case this can be resolved.  I am posting this in the Dem Bones thread as well as the error is actually in that mod, even though it appears to be more of a conflict between the two mods rather than just Dem Bones.

There is a lot of great features in both mods and it would be great if these two would play nice together, I think.

Thought I would post some of what I have noticed recently as I have been using this mod, which is a great idea and to my knowledge has not had any issues between the game and mod it's self.  Thanks a lot for this, the extra loot is always welcomed and has gotten me through a few tight spots.

The one issue I noticed is that this mod appears to conflict with Dem Bones.  The only conflict is when I have ever dug the grave twice.  In those instances, when the next auto save is made, it always crashes and quite a bit of progress is lost each time.  Now, the error is 95% related to the process of saving, but there is one line that refers to Dem Bones.  

When I disable Dem Bones, I am then able to dig the gravestones twice without crashing.  You can also just dig the graves one time and there will be no crash.  

That's it, I just wanted to post this in case this can be resolved.  I am posting this in the Dem Bones thread as well as the error is actually in that mod, even though it appears to be more of a conflict between the two mods rather than just Dem Bones.

There is a lot of great features in both mods and it would be great if these two would play nice together, I think.

Thank you for the feedback and letting me know. Does this happen with the most recent version of Graverobber's Delight? The reason I ask is because I just updated the download earlier today.

EDIT: As it turns out, that bug IS the fault of my mod. I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I've uploaded the new version. It's not perfect but it doesn't crash now.(Hopefully)

Well, thank you very much for looking at that and reporting that there is in fact a conflict AND fixing it so fast.  Great group of authors we have here! Thx, mouse :-)

Looking forward to the 6 feet under update for sure.  I seem to always forget to wait on installing the update until the core mod set I use is out.  I just want to see what's new and it makes me do regrettable stuff like that...