About This File
Have you ever had to quickly leave your PC and couldn't be bothered to hit Escape? Now there's help with that. By using this mod, the game will detect when you haven't done in-game things for a while and, once that is the case, pause for you. No longer must Wilson suffer under inactivity.
Configure the waiting time: From 1 second to 3 minutes, choose whatever you prefer.
- Pause Screen/Menu (true pause) - Equivalent to hitting "Escape"
- Freeze Time - Halts all in-game processes, but HUD, UI and even inventory still work normally. Click into the world to resume.
- Slow Time - For whatever reason, this mode exists to let Wilson do the "Matrix" moves. Except that he is idle and time resumes normally once he moves.
Tip: Use "Freeze Time" mode with "1 second" delay to make Don't Starve (almost pseudo-) turn-based!
Is this mod compatible with Time To Craft?
Yes it is, though there may be counter-intuitive interaction.
Does this mod use the so-called "soft stop" with "timescale" and such?
Yes, if you select either time warping mode, it does.
This mod crashes/freezes/kills my game!
Make sure it actually is this mod that causes the problem, then write a rough report to me. Ideally, include "log.txt" as described on the bug tracker.
When will this mod come to Together?
Think about it for a moment and realise just how fundamentally flawed this question is.
What's New in Version 1.2 See changelog
- Fixed camera control when freezing time
- Fixed pausing despite an action being planned
- Added 1s delay option
- Resets time scale when using move controls