• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

6 Screenshots

About This File

My very first mod. I had been working on this for a month or 2 now. Playing around with this character will let you see how **** my personality can be. And yes, I did the fohkin' ****e art for this mod.

A very nice and exquisite quote: "Punk-a-loid..."

Stats:
Health: 180 
Hunger: 150 (Hunger Rate: 1.3)
Sanity: 200

Compatible w/: Vanilla/Reign of Giants/Shipwrecked

Pros'n cons:

*Able to sketch on papyrus to regain sanity
*Can withstand winter, but despises summer
*Not easily scared, though has nyctophobia (Nyctophobia = terrified of the dark)
(Hits hard and has quite the endurance)
(Slightly slower than other characters)
(Starts off with a pencil and 10 papyrus to show the function of the pencil)
(Is a feline, meaning he's related to catcoons and tigersharks)

Custom voice: Alto Saxophone

Please like, follow and comment on this if you will! Much will be appreciated! :3

If there is any text that's Wilson's text or if he says "It's a... thing.", do tell me, I'd be more then happy to change it c:

P.S. Special thanks to Deeyadee for shading my 'bigportraits' file and Dragon Wolf Leo for programming my pencil! Please, go 'watch' Deeyadee in DeviantArt and download Leo's mods! You won't regret it!

Links here, please check'em out as a favour for me, yes? :

(up for ART commissions, with pay tho) Deeyadee: http://deeyadee.deviantart.com/
                                                                                 https://www.facebook.com/fartfac3

(up for MOD commissions, also with pay) Dragon Wolf Leo:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/dleowolf/myworkshopfiles/?appid=322330
http://dleowolf.deviantart.com/journal/Don-t-Starve-Commission-Info-and-Status-575424017

Also, please download my other mods if you like this one, please and thank you! :3

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/profile/806566-g/?do=content&type=downloads_file&change_section=1

What's New in Version Numuro Nope   See changelog

Released

Yeah, this may probably be my last update for G's mod, though i'm extremely happy to have this update launched.

Many thanks to @Aquaterion for coding in the new functions!

What are the new functions you may be asking?

Well, the new functions are:

G doesn't lose as much sanity upon building (and standing near) a campfire during both night and dusk!

G now has an extra model specifically for when he turns left!

And uh... that's about it.

But as little as it is, admittedly, i really love the functions that were added! Heck, it feels kinda good just updating the guy in a looooong time. But again, many thanks to @Aquaterion for adding in those functions, please follow the guy as a favour for me, yes? :3

• Like 7

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

EEEEYYYYY, 1 HONDRED DOWNLOOOOAAAADS.

Edited by G

20 hours ago, G said:

@Reddythank you, my boi

my boi.jpg

Hey did you update this mod or something i have 13 days lived and i cant go in the world but is showing me the error :/ and i wanna play him! D:

2 hours ago, Reddy said:

Hey did you update this mod or something i have 13 days lived and i cant go in the world but is showing me the error :/ and i wanna play him! D:

I have updated this guy a number of times, my friend. You may just need to redownload it maybe *shrugs*. If there's still an error, do talk to me about it. I'll try to fix it c:

Edited by G

On 3/21/2016 at 9:08 AM, G said:

@Reddythank you, my boi

my boi.jpg

10 hours ago, G said:

I have updated this guy a number of times, my friend. You may just need to redownload it maybe *shrugs*. If there's still an error, do talk to me about it. I'll try to fix it c:

Idk i think something is with that pencil but world is in the background maxwell is talking but i see only error :/ 

Just now, Reddy said:

Idk i think something is with that pencil but world is in the background maxwell is talking but i see only error :/ 

send me the error. I need to look at it before I can see how I can fix it.

Edited by G

Just now, G said:

send me the error. I need to look at it before I can see how I can fix it.

Oh i dont know how to do screenshots ;_;

Just now, Reddy said:

Oh i dont know how to do screenshots ;_;

press ctrl + c + prnt scrn (close to the num lock)

Just now, G said:

press ctrl + c + prnt scrn (close to the num lock)

Uh i have laptop and i think i cant omg why i always have problems 

Edited by Reddy

well, do you have any of the numbers that have F behind it? (e.g. F1) if so, just press one of those buttons F1 - F12. one of them should work.

Just now, Reddy said:

U i have laptop and i think i cant omg why i always have problems 

Just now, G said:

Nope

Just now, G said:

well, do you have any of the numbers that have F behind it? (e.g. F1) if so, just press one of those buttons F1 - F12. one of them should work.

Nope not working :/

you know I mean whilst you're 'in-game'. if it were to be outside, than I feel as though you may need to delete and redownload the mod, mate.

Just now, G said:

you know I mean whilst you're 'in-game'. if it were to be outside, than I feel as though you may need to delete and redownload the mod, mate.

I did this like 5 times now 

Just now, Reddy said:

Maybe i have something with don't starve 

it tells Capy dlc and pencil lua :/

so wait, you've redownloaded the thing?

Just now, Reddy said:

Maybe i have something with don't starve 

Just now, Reddy said:

Yes

then that doesn't make any sense. I hadn't done anything to mess anything up, plus, I'm basically playing with the mod everyday. I'd always make sure that my mod works before posting it, dude.

Just now, G said:

then that doesn't make any sense. I hadn't done anything to mess anything up, plus, I'm basically playing with the mod everyday. I'd always make sure that my mod works before posting it, dude.

Hm i must reinstall don't starve but i have this same problems with the other mod :/

Just now, Reddy said:

Hm i must reinstall don't starve but i have this same problems with the other mod :/

Well, if that's so, then I really hope that it works for you sooner or later. got me scared for awhile there, geesh.

Just now, G said:

Well, if that's so, then I really hope that it works for you sooner or later. got me scared for awhile there, geesh.

Sorry ok I'll let you know tomorrow :)

Just now, Reddy said:

Sorry ok I'll let you know tomorrow :)

see ya

14 hours ago, Reddy said:

i have same problem i tried changing api version in modinfo but it's still the same