• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Sereina the Espeon (Shipwrecked) 1.6

8 Screenshots

About This File

Intro:
Maxwell, in search of new victims, has decided to bring the young Weremon Sereina in the Don't Starve universe.
She is an altruistic healer that hates violence. However she is determined to survive and has several abilities, medicines and drugs to do so.
All of her quotes are personnal and may contain references to various stuff.
Maxwell's introductions for both Sandbox and Adventure Mode are unique as well.

This version of my mod is compatible with everything: Vanilla (No DLC), Reign of Giants DLC, and Shipwrecked DLC.

Stats:
-> Health: 80
-> Hunger: 120
-> Sanity: 120

Pros:
-> She starts with her own bag, helmet, and some medicines.
-> She is hungry slower than usual. Also applies to sleeping.
-> Her friends will protect her until their death... Or until she goes on a boat.
-> She has a small sanity regen and a high moving speed when the sun shines. Also applies to her sailing speed.
-> She emits a very small light when her sanity is high enough.
-> She has an inner resistance to cold.
-> She isn't hurt by marsh bushes and cacti.
-> Most neutral creatures will not attack her unless provoked. Applies to guardian pigs, bunnymen (even if she is carrying meat), wildbores, and guardian wildbores. Tiger Shark will accept her near its den as well. She is a young feline after all.
-> No sanity/health loss when eating fruits or vegetables, does not affect mushrooms. She will also get a small sanity regen when eating dried seaweed.

Cons:
-> Her base stats are very low.
-> She is vegetarian. She will not eat meat, eggs or fish. But she will eat leafy meat, milk-based food, and some crockpot recipes.
-> She runs slower at dusk and even slower during the night. Also affects sailing speed.
-> She has a high sanity loss at dusk and night.
-> She has a higer sanity loss near monsters.
-> As a pacifist, her reluctance to fight drastically decreases her attack speed.
-> She loses some sanity when she kills creatures that aren't bosses, monsters, or robots.
-> Her fur acts like a sponge, doubling her wetness rate.
-> Her English isn't very good, so she can make some mistakes when talking.

She has access to the Medical tab allowing her to craft custom items that can be used on herself or followers:
-> Her medical bag is an eight slot bag that slowly restores sanity when worn. The bag can float.
-> Her medical helmet is durable protection. It also protects against rain a little.
-> Her medical furnitures restore 80 HP on use, can be used 5 times, for a total of 400 HP restored.
-> Her antidote pills will cure poison and other tropical deceases.
-> Her health pills restores 20 HP.
-> Her firatone pill increases her body temperature by 50.
-> Her freezatone pill reduces her body temperature by 50.
-> She can make a cyanide pill if she hates her life. It deals 250 damages when eaten.
-> Her adrenaline injection increases moving and attacking speed for one minute.
-> Her morphine injection negates damage taken during one minute. Yup, negates. 60 seconds of godlike mode.
-> She can make a powerfull drug that gives hallucinations during one minute.

To do:
-> French translation!
-> Wait for your feedbacks to fix bugs!

Huge thanks to:
-> NoxuTheAutomaton for the art.
-> Blueberrys and JJmarco for their coding help.
-> Dleowolf for their amazing Extended Sample Character Template mod.

What's new in the 1.6 update:
->Sereina is finally compatible with Vanilla!
-> Fixed some rare bugs happening when using shots while on a boat.
-> Fixed some quotes.
-> Added missing quotes.

Steam page:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=588566555

Sereina Shipwrecked 1.6.7z

What's New in Version 1.0   See changelog

Released

• Rework of the older Reign of Giants mod.
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks! Good luck with your mods ;)

I really need your help! How do i make the icons for the mods like .XML and .TEX files. How do I open them?

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 6:52 PM, greenglacier said:

Damn furries.

Deal with it.

To be honnest I'd make three more furry characters if I had a tablet to draw their art. Two of them linked with this one, that I'd also port to DST.

And another random one, that'd also be ported to DST.

Edited by GalloViking

13 hours ago, RusadeSandstorm said:

Hey man,can you make a lucario character??

With high health/attack and medium stomach?

I could if I had enough time, haha. Kinda busy.

• Like 1

1.1 and 1.2 crashes right at the beginning of a new world :( I'm new to adding mods, am I doing something wrong?

Unbenannt.png

Bug, Playing Without shipwrecked on spawn strawroll or furry roll will crash the game. Why? Because you tried to make the item floatable and that won't work.

Sereina has been updated! She is fully compatible with the new update!

You can also change world and go from SW to RoG, she seems to be working too. Do it with caution tho, devs themselves are warning players about bugs that might happen.

And another update to fix more bugs that appeared because of the last update.

Every crash you've had previously should not happen anymore now. Feel free to yell at me if anything is wrong.

Bedrolls won't crash the game anymore if you are playing the RoG DLC.

Edited by GalloViking