About This File
This is a new version of Original by EmielRegis (the original download includes discs).
"Hello all. I want to describe you my first mod. "Jukebox" simply plays music (yes! lol) that's on inserted disc. I made it becouse I wanted something to kill time during night, when I usually just making circles around firepit" -EmielRegis
To play music, you need to install and enable disc mods. Those mods are seperate from the jukebox mod, the respective author is responsible for each disc of his or her.
NOTICE: YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN DISCS USING THE VINYL_TEMPLATE.
The jukebox introduces its own crafting tab. After making a jukebox, plant it down and insert a disc. You can toggle the volume while open and right-click the jukebox to turn it on or off.
I am looking into some kind of portable mode.
Please report any bugs that may occur.
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
- Complete rework of the original mod (some new features are now optional)
Easier to use
- Only one "toggle volume" button
- Hammer the jukebox to pick it up.
Greater range (optional)
- Can be heard over a screen away
- Volume does not decrease with distance.
Only one at a time
- Jukeboxes deactivate each other when turned on.
- Work/battle music and day/dusk stingers are gone while a jukebox plays. (optional)
- Maxwell's "ragtime" song can always be crafted.
- Disc visuals for new disc mods included
- Download straight from this page
- Adjusts to game volume
- Tremendously reduced file size
Compatible with old disc mods, but...
- Old discs cannot adjust volume. (They are really loud.)
- Old discs are tiny when dropped.
- Old discs take much longer to download.