Secrets of the Higgsbury Family (A Don't Starve Fanfic) And FanStuff

41 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Was the skeleton the reanimated skeleton?

183...? She lost 183 catcoons?

Yeah.

Quoth was the 143rd Catcoon, Vern is 183rd. She just names them in alphabetical order and

she just brings in a new one or two to home when she's done skating. Imagine how many times Nightingale gets mad at her.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I thought Nightingale died when she was young.

Wow... I didn't know Hunter had wings. That must have been horrible to loose them :(

On 6/14/2017 at 11:41 AM, Aundee-D-Cat said:

"He starts heading over to Wilson’s tent thinking. Twenty years ago but Nightingale said she was dead for only ten years!"

Nightingale dissapeared when she was around ten then died when she was twenty-one, I think? 

Wings, It's like having two limbs cut off along with your memories erased. Most people wouldn't survive having both of them cut off, let alone a three year old. (Hunter is one of the lucky few)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Aundee-D-Cat said:

Hey Guys I'm sorry if I slowed down a bit. I'm trying to work on youtube channel by playing Don't Starve. It has been over a year since I have played so I'm trying to catch up on the recent updates.

That's fine. Mind if you post a link? ;)

(Flashback) Chapter 1

“Which way are we headed?”

“I’m not sure.”

“This place is creeping me out.”

“Don’t be scaredy cat, Albert.”

“Speak for yourself, you’re not the one with cat allergies. Did you really have to hug a catcoon just to keep your sanity up?”

“Yes.”

“Cut it out Nelson, you’re practically allergic to everything.”

“Wilson, you’ll never know what it feels like to be allergic.”

“And you two will never know what it’s like to be color blind.”

“Can we focus on where we’re going?”

“Fine.”

“Where are we anyway?”

“I think, the Ruins.”

“Why do they call it that?”

“According to this book, the ruins used to be a beautiful and wonderful city built out of a material called Thulecite until all the people disappeared all of a sudden without a trace.”

“Sound like a mystery.”

“Sounds like death. Anyhow better them than us.”

The ground shakes. Throwing the three of them off their feet. The ground breaks apart. The huge cracks separates the three of them. Wilson loses sight of them. He worries if they fell in so he calls out.

“Nelson! Albert!”

*Eerie silence*

“I’m fine!”

“I’m fine as well!”

“Will you guys be alright?”

“Yup.”

“Maybe.”

“I’ll try to find some way to you guys!”

“Wilson, Albert! Watch yourselves! There are shadows down here!”

Nelson is Wilson’s twin brother and as well as Hunter's father.

• Like 3

Wilson recalled an old memory from a long time ago. We were here before. Most of you don’t remember anything… He looks around. He puts on his puffy vest and winter hat. Raven flies into vest. He walks outside. Snow was falling from the sky. Willow huddles close to Ria and the fire pit for warmth. Albert was pushing a couple logs into camp with Quoth trying to pretend to be a cat cap. Wigfrid was preparing for a winter koalefant hunt. Webber was trying to shave the silk off his face. Wendy was playing tag Abigail.

“Catch me if you can Wendy!”

“Careful what you wish for! Got you!”

“No fair!”

I remember when we were once like that… Wilson mind remembers another memory.

“Come on, Wilson run faster!”

“I’m trying! Come back here you cookie gobbler!”

Wilson and Nelson were chasing Albert because he ate all the cookies. Unfortunately they never caught up to him. That was fun and a long time ago… I’m sorry Nelson. He walks to the crockpot for breakfast. He grabs the froggle bunwich and starts eating it piece by piece. He looks towards the exit of camp. Normally he would expect a pair of eyes staring blindlessly back at him but there was none now. Hunter gone is good, right? Why does it feel wrong? All the traps outside of camp caught something. So after eating the weird sandwich, Wilson went out to check them. He lifts one trap and grabs the traumatized rabbit. He lifted another one and another rabbit tried to escape before Wilson grabbed it again. He collects the rabbits and moves on to the traps near the spider dens. These have been left out for a while so the spiders are probably dead. He lifts each one and gets the silk. He lifts another and grabs the spider gland. After setting the traps, he heads back to camp as he was starting to freeze.

“Ria! Stop sleeping inside the fire pit! How am I going to burn things without the hazard of burning the entire camp now?!”

Willow tries to push Ria out of the fire pit. Ria refuses to wake up. Willow shoes digging into the snow. Ria rolls over to her other side and makes Willow fall into the ashes beside the fire pit. Willow gets up. She sees Wolfgang passing by with meat in his hands.

“Wolfgang, could you help me?”

“Did the puppy sleep in the pit of the fire again?”

“Yes…”

Wolfgang goes for his attempt. Ria is awake at this point and doesn’t seem bothered by what Wolfgang was doing. She just simply got up and laid down again on the warm embers.

“If the meatsack wants to sleep there it can sleep there!”

WX-78 tried to drop a log on to Ria and she instantly burnt it. She starts growling at 78 and gets out of the fire pit attempting snap at him.

“That worked.”

I think if Firehounds don’t appear in Winter because of how cold it is. I guess when there’s no fire, poor Ria will freeze to death within seconds.

Sorry for the delay... I was doing a few pixel art projects...

• Like 3

A comic about when I first came across Maxwell's Door.

Maxwell's Door with words.png

So I built a Divining rod for the first time.

The signal was faint at first and I began going east, across the rock feild where I mine rocks, flint and nitre from which was like a few seconds from camp. But there was a very tiny unexplored portion of it. That is where I found the portal. It's about 20-30 normal inches from camp. (I wish I had a picture of it but unfortunately a social media site deleted my old account where I posted the picture and the laptop where the picture was is broken) In all my 600+ hours of Don't Starve I have only found one door legit* and I always die on Day 62.

I hate you Day 62, I lost the door because of you!

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's what I do in Winter when I get cold but one time I was freezing in a rock field :? luckily it was Adventure Mode (I think) so I didn't die, just loose.

How I died in Adventure mode the first time. I thought the lighter would keep me warm.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I just assumed since it says "When I first came across MAxwell's Door".

That's alright, But my normal character is slightly different. This is more like the Darkness/Demon Version.

Which reminds me... Did I ever show what guys how Hunter looks like?

Edited by Aundee-D-Cat
  • Like 1