some strange things with latest agriculture update

Hi guys,

I just played for a while latest update and met following things :

- dead dupe on a ladder moving up and down. And he died from suffocation possibly there while there was plenty of O2.

- With that moving dead dupe, latest printed one didn't appear in jobs menu

- When some dupe faints and need help not to die no one seem to care. But pressing red alert make them back on their feet.

Thanx

I am having trouble getting the scrubbers working, they will not take water in the intake for some reason?

Any one else notice this?

Even on a dedicated water input pump, it just says 'empty pipe', also, if I connect the water intake to a major water line, it stops the whole line from moving.  I can not really go much further if I don't have air scrubbers.

5 hours ago, TheUnforgivingBR said:

And I thought the Natural Gas Geyser was shaped like a volcano... it's identical to Water Geyser.

They change it, don't know what the real reason behind that.

2 hours ago, Palpetinus said:

The intake and output colors changed because many people were confused.

yes they change it, but now people are confused too. lel.

12 hours ago, stgo said:

Hi guys,

- dead dupe on a ladder moving up and down. And he died from suffocation possibly there while there was plenty of O2.

Nah. it's probably intented, I bet when enough dupes turn into zombie, the TARDIS will spawn or something

The change of input/output colors was a surprise to me too but since now it's consistent with color coding of wires it feels more natural the new way and it doesn't take long to get used to it.

Klei should have mentioned it in the change log, though. It's a very significant change.

Archived