Nativel

Lamps test

11 posts in this topic

Little test with lamps made from raw metals with can be found in the game without any melting or refining.

Hope you understand that this test was made in close area, with is very important.

And it's just test so it is what it is.

Test started at 71,8 - 71,9C in nine oxygen tiles areas where we have 1 kg/tile pressure and lamps have 71,9C themperature too, let's see how fast they heat up oxygen around them and how fast they will burnout.

They heat up surroundings that much? What? They are better than the heater!

Edited by Vilda

Lamps use 10w heater use 5w, and heater will stop working at 36C? em I right? So yeah, lamps will do more heat, and I think because of wattage and tier themperature limit, gold amalgm lamps could heat up to the 125C without repair.

Still it is a pretty good case for toning some heat transfers down. That should be a little light for night reading, not an infra reflector :)

2 hours ago, Vilda said:

They heat up surroundings that much? What? They are better than the heater!

If you want heat. Put small batteries there. They produce 10W of heat without consuming any power at all, and in half the space.

Edited by Saturnus

7 hours ago, Saturnus said:

If you want heat. Put small batteries there. They produce 10W of heat without consuming any power at all, and in half the space.

I am just pointing out how illogical is for a small light bulb to do that.

I had a small heat problem a then realized plumbing heat spread actually is finally working. Pumping geyser water is great heating to people temperature. Plants, not so much.

On 21.03.2017 at 3:30 AM, vonVile said:

Nativel, what program did you use to record? Thanx!

I don't have video grabber card, so I use Fraps and SonyVegas.

On 22/3/2017 at 6:20 AM, Nativel said:

I don't have video grabber card, so I use Fraps and SonyVegas.

I envy your pc, fraps can be too much cpu intensive to my liking, nevertheless the video looks so smooth.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Octyabr said:

I envy your pc, fraps can be too much cpu intensive to my liking, nevertheless the video looks so smooth.

Em, no... it's just 7,7. I suppose 10.0 is the maximum so IDK, it's like little more than normal performance?

pm19phq.png

Oh, 7.9 is the maximum, now I get on my screen, I just read it. Well, you right. It's good one.