NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

13 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

1. Drawquest 1.jpg
  2. Drawquest 9.jpg
  3. Drawquest 4.jpgHaven't watched that movie in ages O.o Used the hair she has in one of the unreleased skins ^^ (the teacher one)
  4. Drawquest 6.jpg
  1. Oh man, that brooodling looks so guilty. :wilson_ecstatic:
  2. Bambi the deerclops will learn the giant ways from the warrior Princess of the forest.
  3. Thanks muchly. Thought the outfit would fit Wickerbottom and I wasn't sure when I'd get the chance to see it.
  4. HOLY CRAP, those slinty eyes.:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Willow no me gusta blue ._.

I'm feeling blue, I'm feeling blue,
It doesn't matter what I do
I just cannot feel warm and red
Is this what it's like, being dead?
The cold blue ice confining me
Is all I ever see...

He's trying to decide which colour he should pick for his mustache XD I hardly ever draw this character for some unearthly reason o.o

Red. Red is always fashionable.

One thing I noticed about this Poe-fellow-dude when looking for references, is that he hardly ever buttons his coats >_> 

Well, he was too busy penning angst, death and horror filled stories to look after himself.

Used some elements from the creepy skins :3

"Hello. Come and play with us. Forever, and ever... and ever... and ever..."

This skin is freakin' awesome! OvO

"For those whom have embraced the arms of death! It will be engraved upon your soul! Divine Assault! Niebelung Valesti!"

Was a bit torn between those two ideas, even though one of them has a giant in it ^^; But ended up with this ^^

-cue training montage-

This one was fun to do OwO

Nice. She looks like she belongs there. All dressed up, and ready to slice and dice.

Shadow Wes is the coolest Wes >v>

From the meek and unassuming to confident and stylin'. 

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Destros09 said:

I like the grass gecko a lot 

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

The grass gecko is the cutest thing ever!

They are adorable ^v^ First time encountering them I thought they were hostile XD

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I like everything, I think, just the gecko really stands out. The runner-up would be the splumonkey.

Many things on that sheet was pure copying from a reference XD But glad you like them :')

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You don't know grass geckos until you've had a server like this:

gg 1.png

gg 2.png

And I never ran out of grass again XD but I deleted the server cos I was afraid of deerclops (._. )

Wow O.o That's a lot!

• Like 3

OC - Don't Hold That.jpg

Dark Swords give headaches.

You should just have known how many sketches there are of him floating around in my house and school books :/

A question that is not related to this pic:

Have you ever wanted to illustrate or narrate a certain scene you've come up with yourself, but couldn't because you'd be needing more context, and adding more context would mean more work you're either not willing to do or have the skill to make? Like, you think of a scene in a story, but it would hang out as a loose end without the rest of the story. No? Okay ._.

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

OC - Don't Hold That.jpg

Dark Swords give headaches.

You should just have known how many sketches there are of him floating around in my house and school books :/

A question that is not related to this pic:

Have you ever wanted to illustrate or narrate a certain scene you've come up with yourself, but couldn't because you'd be needing more context, and adding more context would mean more work you're either not willing to do or have the skill to make? Like, you think of a scene in a story, but it would hang out as a loose end without the rest of the story. No? Okay ._.

Great picture. I enjoy the guy. Re-reading Dickens only amplifies his liking :).

The second part: is this a request? I mean, if you need lore research or something, I will happily help.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Great picture. I enjoy the guy. Re-reading Dickens only amplifies his liking :).

Glad you like him! ;u; Even after half a year of creating OCs I still think it's weird to display and talk about them ^^;

The second part: is this a request? I mean, if you need lore research or something, I will happily help.

No, it's just a dilemma I face every now and then, and it's sometimes annoying u_u I come up with short "funny" scenes that can occure in a story, but I can't come up with the rest of the story ( ._.) And without the rest of the story, the scene may seem confusing. It's not only for DS, but other stuff too.

Just wanted to check if it was only me ^^; Probably overthinking this. But thanks for the offer anyway : )

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

No, it's just a dilemma I face every now and then, and it's sometimes annoying u_u I come up with short "funny" scenes that can occure in a story, but I can't come up with the rest of the story ( ._.) And without the rest of the story, the scene may seem confusing. It's not only for DS, but other stuff too.

Just write them up and let them be for a while.

If they really have a place somewhere, your mind will eventually connect them to the whole.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

I know how ya feel. I have many ideas for Wilson meets Red but I write most of this story on a whim. Some ideas get changed while others have the opportunity to get played then and there. You may do things a little differently when it comes to comics but like what Net Spectre said, you should be able to connect them eventually :)

I was thinking of your crossover comic when I read that btw XD

• Like 4

Considering only Charlie has got this style so far, should Wilson fear for his safety :twisted:?

Spoiler
On 4.2.2017 at 1:32 AM, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Twins.jpg

On 5.3.2017 at 0:31 AM, NightWonder7 said:

DS - Maxwell.jpg

No worries, the Carters have also gotten this treatment ; )

• Like 3