Aileen-Rose

Survive the Shadows

802 posts in this topic

Omg, it's finally out! I've been waiting so long!

It's awesome! ^_^

1 person likes this

Woodie and Lucy.png

“Wait a minute, you two are married?”

“Eh, not traditionally but we are. Let’s just say I didn’t get the father’s approval entirely because he wasn’t fond of his daughter running off with some "hick” as he put it.“

"So, we found a priest and tied the knot. Small wedding but it’s just what we wanted. Happiest day of my life.”

“You eloped. I never would’ve guessed. I mean I knew you two were close but… I just never thought…”

“Well, we don’t really bring it up. Plus, I always have my gloves on so no one can see the ring. I was so grateful my curse didn’t destroy the thing. It took forever to make it smooth to the point of no splinters. Regardless, being married doesn’t mean flaunting the fact it happened. Being married means living for one another and sticking it through to the end no matter what comes your way.”

- Light in the Shadows: Patch Job

4 people like this

On 5/9/2017 at 2:37 AM, Aileen-Rose said:

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go curl up in bed with a book for a day or two.

When Willow got to the part of remembering Maxwell and such, I remembered the part I read. So it's nice seeing visualization to this eight minute animation. You put a lot of effort into this. Can't wait to show it to my father.

10 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Woodie and Lucy.png

I don't think I've gotten a chance to read the story yet due to other matters holding me back. How did Lucy get that scar?

I wish I could pull him out of Edward and beat him upside the head, I hate him so much. Good design never the less ^^;

1 person likes this

Does this mean that Albert has two fathers? That small elements of Cato went into Albert despite Albert being Cecelia and Edward's son?

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Does this mean that Albert has two fathers? That small elements of Cato went into Albert despite Albert being Cecelia and Edward's son?

No. Albert's only got one dad and same goes for Wilson. Edward was cursed long before the boys came along. In the Wilson and Albert AU Cato attempted possession but failed and left a curse on Edward that causes episodes of hearing voices, headaches and he gets the lovely marks. Curses don't pass on since they're not genetic. Albert's curse came because he and Wilson got into some trouble when exploring the out lands. No parts of Cato are in either of those boys. Just Edward and Cecelia.

3 people like this

Where is Edward in this? Is this for one of the upcoming stories?

44 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Where is Edward in this? Is this for one of the upcoming stories?

He's in the asylum he was committed to when he got possessed.

2 people like this

On 5/17/2017 at 6:42 PM, Aileen-Rose said:

EALD 2.png

I'm going to go and cry now T.T the feels

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Storm137 said:

He's in the asylum he was committed to when he got possessed.

What is it with you guys and asylums? :wilson_sneaky:

I wonder if he would have run into Willow if things played out differently.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

What is it with you guys and asylums? :wilson_sneaky:

I wonder if he would have run into Willow if things played out differently.

Excuse me?

Edited by Storm137
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Storm137 said:

Excuse me?

Oh I mean no offense if I some how offended you guys >_<

34 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's Edward, Wilson's father.

51 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Regardless of the intent, that's how it came across. Please be a little more thoughtful.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's Edward, Wilson's father.

I know. I ready the tags on Tumblr :p

3 hours ago, Storm137 said:

Regardless of the intent, that's how it came across. Please be a little more thoughtful.

I'm sorry...

I meant it in the friendliest, most jokingly way possible. Perhaps my choice of emotes was bad >_< pls forgive! I meant no harm or hate!Iloveyourstoriesplsdon'tbanme!

Edited by DragonMage156

Oh no! Not ANOTHER comic that I now have to spend 5% of my lifetime bingeviewing and taking notes of artistic talent and secretly falling in love with and liking every masterpiece that comes out. (But... you don't need to know that... SenpAileen... B-baka!)

Seriously, first it was Quoth's Resemptus, then the art threads, the then the comic phases, and now I'm here???

what has my life come to

Nice to see animation. That's... new and I like it in every way. 

3 people like this

11 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Oh no! Not ANOTHER comic that I now have to spend 5% of my lifetime bingeviewing and taking notes of artistic talent and secretly falling in love with and liking every masterpiece that comes out. (But... you don't need to know that... SenpAileen... B-baka!)

Seriously, first it was Quoth's Resemptus, then the art threads, the then the comic phases, and now I'm here???

what has my life come to

Nice to see animation. That's... new and I like it in every way. 

Survive the Shadows is 18 chapter long written literature with a carry on story called Light in the Shadows (same thread) and a prologue called Book of Shadows (which I will not be counting the amount of chapter that has XD )

Let's just say it's gonna take you longer to read than any comic... probably ^^;

3 people like this