• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

This mod contains 6 new swords made from nightmaresword and gems.

- They're 1.25x powerful of nightmaresword and 1.5x more durable

- Red Gem Sword - Set your enemies in fire!

- Blue Gem Sword - Freeze your enemies!

- Purple Gem Sword - Hit your enemies and gain sanity!

- Orange Gem Sword - Do combat and fill your belly!

- Green Gem Sword - Now Wigfrid can gain life DURING combat!

- Yellow Gem Sword - Shock your enemies with lightning!

Note: This is my first time when I'm making new items and animating them (by myself only), so some of animations can be horrible mistakes... BTW They're re-made nightmareswords, so they're NOT great looking like.

All of them are done!

All have 125 uses except YGS because it is soooooo OP so I decided to give 50 uses to it.

I hope I did not make something bad at code, if yes: report it.

Thanks to:

@Kuloslav for parts of code from his Lightning Staff (Tiny Alchemy Powers)

@Cheerio for great tutorials

And my sister that kicked my ass to done that swords!

Added RPGI version for RPG items.

What's New in Version 1.0 + 1.0RPGI   See changelog

Released

• Full 1.0
  • Yellow Gem Sword added! (WATCH OUT! one hit = -20 SP!!!)
  • Green Gem Sword added!
  • Now R+B swords will take -3 SP per hit and O+G -5 SP per hit
  • New icon!
  • Api Updated
  • Added Orange Gem Sword!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Uhmm... What? Google translate is not so good translator :/ If you mean that I'm doing it slow, that's because I have school and there is a lot of storms at me. (Yesterday I tried to do next sword - nope...)

Er... Guys, I will not update it because of uploading bug :/ Maybe in Sunday (I will add (I have Orange Gem Sword already, so I'll add Green Gem Sword and MAYBE Yellow).

EDIT: Bug was fixed now.

Perhaps change the weapons so they aren't all swords and tweak the abilities ever so slightly.

One particular i have in mind, for the yellow gem, make it a rapier, and make it a lighting attractor when you weild it. The sword does about the same damage as the default spear, but swings faster and gives a weak movment buff, when you get hit by lightning the sword does about 2x more damage and the movement buff is much better possibly quicker than the cane, but loses charge fast, getting hit by lightning, I presume it naturally does, causes health and sanity damage. for a safe means of charging the blade you can interract with the lighting rod when its charged, the charge level of the sword becomes the % in the lightning rod when drained.

• Like 1

Nope, I won't change my plans. But I'll tweak some swords (for example lightning sword will consume LOT OF sanity (about 10 per hit) and fire/ice sword -5. For rest I'll left them in current position, they're hard to make in all ways).

New sword will came out today!

I changed my plans due to Webber and Wes' sanity... Now ice/fire takes 3 SP and hunger/health 5 SP.

I don't know how to do lightning, so except that YGS can be released in next week...

Ugh... You should update your don't starve, for me them works properly. Now the api is 6 and you probably have 5... Newest DS is 102572

Unless the recipes are expensive its OP As *cluck*

doesn't seem OP to me, you still need to craft the dark sword and then use a gem.