• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello there! I'd like to present you my quick mod made today! Evil seeds. It contains new seeds that can be planted to make evil flower. But watch out! They have opposite stats to normal seeds. They can be cooked.

I recommend using mod "More Plantables" to have ability to plant seeds too.

To get them you need to kill bird. And it will MAYBE drop.

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

• Small bug fix.
  • First release (as ever in my mods :/)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can you post your log.txt? Maybe it's incompatible with RoG and I did not saw this one. BTW I'm testing every my mod on RoG and SA...

It says it crashed at start and was automatically disabled, I don't have RoG. Any way to fix it??

Humph... I did not see that. Can you post your log? Or PM to me with that?

I'll try to search for that.

EDIT: Try this version (1.1)

will you be updating anytime soon? if so, i was wondering if you could add a math.random function that makes the birds have a 40-50% chance to drop evil seeds the was they spawn normal ones... Im currently using this but it seems that in activating this mode it PURELY ceases the spawning of normal seeds altogether. you can still get seed through special means (ei. tumbleweeds) and such but it is still much of an inconvenience.